The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 35 of 111
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 111 Next
Thanks Nessie you beat me to the question :heart: Sue
Just testing to see if i got it right :like:
Chickvic wrote: Number 29 reporting in!

Weigh in today, have managed to hit 108.4 kg (my goal for Christmas!) So have adjusted my Christmas goal to 101kg/222lb. I'm not quite sure how I've managed to lose so much weight in a month but hey ho :bugeyes: :confused:

Have altered my sig to show as well :smile:

Wow well done on so much weight loss.

Wondering if this is a good "adjusted" challenge for you Chicvic. to get to the 99's . its only 1kg more and your doing so well anyway
Member 84 reporting: another - small - weightloss, 0,500g since the 26th of oct. :smile: .. All together since I joined this wonderful club the 23rd Oct.:

weightloss 1,3 kg :like:
Sorry couldn't get the colour to work :confused: :cry: :doh:
Nessie wrote: Sorry couldn't get the colour to work :confused: :cry: :doh:

before pressing colour did you highlight the text on signature. maybe that

try it on any text even in a post as same method is used.
you can also use size of font. e.g. press normal to reveal tiny, small, normal, large huge. can be done at same time as colour
Well, I did it, changed my signature AND managed to highlight it, :victory: how clever am I? :geek: Oh, just average you say, oh well...... :confused:

Ballerina x :heart:
Just checking in, no loss this week, but that is ok, as I've eaten/drunk too much!! ;)
Bring on next week!!! I'm going to be a good girl
:victory: OH Ballerina you're just so talented :victory:
took me 4 attempts and still didn't get the colour :shock:
maybe this time. :clover: Sue. :clover:
What I did was, when you have your signature showing on your profile, press the colour button then highlight the bit you wish to colour then press on whichever colour you chose and lo and behold, job done, or not maybe? Good luck :clover: :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
I have done repairing from holiday horror. Lost 80g in the month. Considering I drank Paris dry of champagne, I'm taking this figure as a result :wink: Now that is out of the way I can start working on the Christmas goal....... :like:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Chickvic wrote: Number 29 reporting in!

Weigh in today, have managed to hit 108.4 kg (my goal for Christmas!) So have adjusted my Christmas goal to 101kg/222lb. I'm not quite sure how I've managed to lose so much weight in a month but hey ho :bugeyes: :confused:

Have altered my sig to show as well :smile:

Wow well done on so much weight loss.

Wondering if this is a good "adjusted" challenge for you Chicvic. to get to the 99's . its only 1kg more and your doing so well anyway

Challenge accepted - lol! Have altered my sig to show new challenge! :lol:
Profile now updated.
Off out to friends for a meal tonight - and she is a seriously good cook!
:heart: Well Done to all. :heart:
:clover: well done Karen that is a result. :clover:
:victory: :clover: Extra Big Well Done to chickvic :victory: :clover:
:heart: Penny enjoy your meal tonight :heart:
I'm out for meal tonight with the outlaws will report back as requested :clover: Sue.
Oh thank you @Sue.Q. I'm so relieved, I'm having a carbfest today. But fasting tomorrow........
#75 checking in. Here's my daily weigh in.

It's moving to the right direction so I'm happy 'bout it. I hope to see the 54's in a couple of weeks. I also have updated my signature!
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 35 of 111