The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 67 of 111
Previous 1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 111 Next
rawkaren wrote: So Ballerina. Are you doubling up as entertainment department? A great band, maybe cirque du soleil (well it's Christmas) and some scantily clad waiters serving cocktails :shock: Yes I think turning the tent into a winter wonderland complete with a black ceiling with twinkly lights will set the scene nicely. Only problem is: WHEN is it? Don't forget to tip off the paparazzi. :lol:

When is it? .......WHEN IS IT? ........WHEN...IS...IT...?

Good heavens woman, it's at Christmas, of course. Paps will be in attendance, I will be doing a one woman stand up show, that's when I'm not running around in my scanties serving cocktails, banging drums, swinging from bar to stage and back again, dancing with the assorted animals, ...........oh, will someone PLEASE wake up from this winter wonderland which is rapidly turning into some sort of Nightmare, ...........phew, thank you @janeg never thought I'd be so glad to be whacked round the back of the head by a fish, wet or otherwise :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
GOOD MORNING CHRISTMAS CLUBBERS, ( sorry for shouting,but this is a very noisy tent!)
Member 79 checking in...weeks highest weight 55.4kg....weeks lowest weight 54.4 kg...
True Wight Trendline 54.8. ...200g loss ...I'm happy with that:)
At last, someone to bring us back to the true reason for being here.
PennyForthem wrote: At last, someone to bring us back to the true reason for being here.

Hey, @PennyForthem, who cares about weight loss when we can PARTY :musical: :cake: :present: :party: ?

(that was my evil twin taking over the keyboard - I am personally not much of a partier - it's true, really)
Crikies. i go to sleep and wake up and find i missed the beginning of the party plans.. keep on having fun.. this is Christmas and Christmas it time to part----eeee

good job to all those who a) signed in and b) lost weight over last week. for anyone plateauing at moment of heaven forbid gaining weight DONT PANIC! still 4 weeks to go and remember as i always say Jan 2014 can be a fresh start. its not a failure but dont give up hope yet. or if you reaaaallyy need to at December 1 coming up soon, reassess your goals. i think that might be good for everyone in the tent. especially when we are talking about all night drinking and eating parties, complete with appetizers, cocktail franks and the rest.

for me im sticking to 69.999 as my goal (with just actual weight on scales).. trend weight i wont get there till probably mid Jan but im fine with that.

dont forget to put at least the weight lost in the signature. be scared as Ballerina says she will do public floggings.

Many put their current weight and no sign of either start weight in club or total weight lost. just makes my tally a bit awkward. getting more results in on post number 1 and nearing a total of reported weight lost of 90kg i think its a lot more.

by end of afternoon i hope to see 1,000 posts. is that a record @Moogie?
A hem I baggy not to be in charge of the portaloos at this party. My DH always tells me that if I was a man I would be a transvestite so I will def be all dressed up and glittery :wink: :smile: :grin: :lol: . By the way I do think Janeg will have to break out a new wet fish for 2014. We do need to keep up appearances. :razz:
Number 60 doing her weekly check-in.

Week 7 of maintaining and this morning my weight is 10:0 exactly so I'm doing my first fast day for 49 days as the ten stone marker is the very top of my permissible weight range and a pound over my target. And only a month to Christmas so time to start shifting a little to be "in credit" as I do intend to relax my eating habits for a couple of days over the festive season! :like:
Countdown is running... Who is the lucky one to be #1000 in the reply list? Are we all waiting for #999 to pop up? Would it be considered 'cheating' to post 3 mails right away?
Number 80 checking in! 61.2k today ma'am!
#3 back down to 10 13 today. (153lbs)

Got a delicious dhansak on the go for later - red lentils, quorn 'chicken', butternut squash, chilli, garli, fresh ginger, onion, half tin toms and my own blend of spices. I'll eat it with miracle noodles (358 cals in total)

I've made hub a half mince half quorn 'cauliherd's pie' (mince on the bottom, cauliflower cheese on the top!
Penny you won the prize for post number 1,000

What should we give her as a prize Ballerina?

crikies. 6 more posts by me anywwhere in the forum and ill have made 1000 all up. i think i need to get out more
There you have it, I was gone for lunch and #1000 is already taken... Should have opted for a fast today :curse: :cry:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Penny you won the prize for post number 1,000

crikies. 6 more posts by me anywwhere in the forum and ill have made 1000 all up. i think i need to get out more

I think I'd choose a shopping trip for sparkly dresses with @Ballerina and @Silverdarling as personal shoppers and for hats with @rawkaren!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PennyForthem wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Penny you won the prize for post number 1,000

I think I'd choose a shopping trip for sparkly dresses with @Ballerina and @Silverdarling as personal shoppers and for hats with @rawkaren!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds good Penny!.

sorry P-JK . maybe you can make 1500
Good gracious! What a riotous tent.
I have been very remiss, I can't remember what member number I am and have no idea if I've lost any weight.
But
My show blacks are hanging on me now and I really don't look smart, not that I ever did because black drains me dahhhling! So I must still be reducing :)
Can I come to the party without having to
draw the tech spec/plan the tech/run the build/run or call the show/ supervise the portaloos (part of my job, @nessie/ take it all out afterwards? Please?
And I'll start looking for a new wet fish :D
Previous 1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 67 of 111