The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 39 of 41
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 Next
@PeonyBlue, Congratulations! Twenty percent of starting weight off is a major accomplishment. And it's amazing that you were still losing at such a fast pace so close to goal.
@Peonyblue @Brackenand @Tammae - well done to you all for reaching your GOALS, fantastic news! :smile: :smile: :smile: :like: :like: :like:

No change for me since last week - 126lbs, 2lbs still to go .....
oops 72.0 on Libra trend ... so ive gained but not massively and inspired again to "fix it" for sure by Christmas.

thanks for organising the challenge @cblasz.
.. onwards and downwards
Sorry, but I've forgotten. When is this challenge officially over?
I think Sept. 23.@Peebles. I'm going to keep going, although I have not made goal.

Congratulations to all of you who made goal and to those who didn't.. The "try" is pretty important, in my mind.
I put on 3/4 of a pound but I have lost cm's around my tummy so not too disappionted this week.
I have put on a pound this week, but thought it may be more! That means only 3.5 lbs for this challenge. Will try and push for a loss over the next week before the challenge ends.
X
11st 1lb (70.9kgs) today *sighs*
Oh to reach 10st 13lbs and STAY THERE!!
Hey ho away we go, onward and ever hopeful :0)
#3 checking in.

My fast days have been good to me this week. :)

last week: 81.0
this week: 80.2
Gosh the majority of you on here have achieved such low BMIs! :like: I'm still just in the obese range & soon hope to move under 30. I have only lost 6 oz this week & frustrating though it is I have to accept this is how my body works despite 4:3ing. I will not reach my goal but very well done to those of you who have done so & thank you again @cblasz for running this challenge :grin: :heart:
Well, Monday into Tuesday is the Soltice, so let's get those final numbers in. I will do my best to tally them up! I hope most of you met or came close to your goals!
#53 with my final results...
Start: 10 stone 5 pounds
Target: 10 stone 2 pounds
Finish: 10 stone 5 pounds. Yup, I haven't lost anything...
However, I did have a week at target, and very nice it was too! I have also improved my fitness during this challenge, and am pleased with that.
Thank you for taking on the running of this challenge @cblasz when you are already very busy.
Yes, thanks @cblasz. I would be head down into the biscuit tin without the motivation, support and accountability that I get from here.

Well, my goal was to lose 7lbs. I have seen the same 3lbs go on and off for weeks. I have dipped below goal, but never on my official weigh in days. I took on extra strength training and did low carb last week. Last week I came really close at 0.4lbs over goal. All in all, its not bee easy. But this week, I'm please to say that I am exactly on goal at 140lbs :victory: :grin:

Righty, I should head over to the maintenence tent and see what's the story!
Member #46 checking in with a 3.2 lb. loss of a planned 10. Will get myself over to the Christmas challenge and see if I can finally get to my goal of 10stone/140 lb. Congrats @scubachick for getting there, and so quickly :victory: I know you have been frustrated, but just over 6 months is "quick". I am finding that out, thinking I would be at goal last March :frown: .

Thanks @cblasz for setting this up. I know without these challenges (and this forum) keeping me mindful about what I am doing, I likely would have gained a stone or more this past summer. :like:
#25 here. Looking back at my goal, which was to lose 7 pounds, I wonder what I was thinking? In the past 11 years during the two times when I have weighed in this range I have never lost more than 1 lb per month (averaging daily weights). And that was with stringent low carb diets where I counted calories every blessed day.

This time I have lost 3.3 lbs (by Libra trend) over 3 months, so I am actually doing better than before. And, of course, I have done it eating richly five days out of every week. Gotta love that!

So while I didn't meet my over-optimistic goal, I am very pleased with my progress. I am especially pleased with how I feel as it finally feels as if I've lost some weight.

Best of all, if I just keep at this, even if I only lose half a pound a month, I should be very close to my ultimate goal of 135 lbs by my fastiversary.

So I declare victory!
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 Next
610 posts Page 39 of 41