The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

70 posts Page 3 of 5
Thanks guys!

Scotty, now that you mention it, I remember that my mum once told me that if we don't sleep enough our body asks for food to get more energy. Needless to say, I'm not sleeping much lately...
Am I right in thinking that you support Manchester United? If so, I was also affected by the announcement that Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring! Pleased to see you are feeling much better - take care!
Yes, you're right! I was so saaaaaad! Although I saw it coming because my uncle informed me that he scheduled his hip operation for late summer. I hope that Moyes, with a little help from Fergie, will keep us happy! Glory Glory!!!
:cry: Our ray of sunshine is going through a tough time. We are all here for you TML. :hugleft: :heart: :hugright:
Aaawwwwww a ray of sunshine? How lovely!!! I ADORE sunshine (well, who doesn't)! Thanks so much!
Hiya all!
Sadly, auntie passed away earlier. She finally has some piece.
I'm staying with a friend, eating and drinking through a fridge full of wine and ice cream.
Thank you all for your support and kind words!!! I'll post again tomorrow, thank God there are no scales here, LOL!
So very sorry to hear the news TML13, although you mention peace so I know what you mean (my mother left us last year, within 3 months, the end came at the right time).

Don't even think about dieting or even being careful, you'll have all the time in the world to get it all back on the straight & narrow when this is all over.

Thinking of you :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Ballerina x
Sending more virtual ((((hugs))))
Thanks girls! You'r so great, your support means the world to me!!! :heart:

Yes, Annie, although her death is probably doctors' mistake, her last days were a nightmare so at least she got her peace. One day, we might find ours...

No thinking of diet, especially since it's Mother's Day today and I must cheer up my mum, even just a little bit. :-)
:heart:
So sad that such a nice person is having such a tough time. Just be kind to yourself. There is plenty of time to start dieting again when you are mentally ready. A hug for your Mum too on Mother's day.
70 posts Page 3 of 5