The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

114 posts Page 4 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
You could kill your husband (who is also fasting) when he constantly tells you that he is 'starving' and asks, from 4 o'clock onwards, 'When will it be time for dinner?' :curse:
Julieathome wrote: Yesterday wasn't even a fast day, but I had over eaten badly, so I told myself, no more, you will have to wait till breakfast before you can have the cherry pie with custard. For breakfast??? What was I thinking?

That would be a nice brekkie. :cool:
You find yourself constantly returning to this forum
Absolutely true, jaacksati!
You feel like a bowl of 65g pork and a heap of vegetables in broth plus a cucumber salad, is a feast!

Jacksati - SO true! :lol:
jacksati wrote: You find yourself constantly returning to this forum

Errrmmmm I'm here on non-fast days too :confused:
Effie wrote: The children do everything they are asked, first time - but mostly avoid you!

This! I tend to be grouchy, grumpy, irritable, and tired. The kids don't cross me on a fast day. It is usually pretty quiet with them hiding in their rooms on TVs, computers, phones, iPods, video games, etc.
100% loving the taste of lettuce and raw spinach when usually you'd pick something else!
You wake up at 5am the next day wanting to eat everything in sight.
You exclaim, there's HOW MANY CALORIES in a Persian Cucumber! Ooops!
Time that normally whizzes by, does'nt!!!!
DomDom wrote: You get excited about eating lettuce...

and sliced red radishes. mmmmmm
Its 1am and you are over the moon that its finally a fast day.
When you open the dishwasher door and the smell of food from the used plates smells good!
When you look out your window overlooking your veggie patches and you can see a red ripe tomato growing on a vine at the far side of your garden and as your eyes lock onto it like a laser guided missile your brain chimes in with "look ripe fruit".
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
114 posts Page 4 of 8