General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

114 posts Page 6 of 8
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
You feel so much slimmer even if you are not
Carol wrote: You feel so much slimmer even if you are not

Very true.
Carol wrote: You feel so much slimmer even if you are not

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You haven't eaten and its lunchtime and you think I may as well fast today and by 3pm when you could eat a horse and chase the rider you eye the fruit bowl and that banana is calling you ... Oh why did I fast today
gillymary wrote: when you could eat a horse

Not MY horse :shock:
when you finish your second bottle of water of the day, wich means you drank 3l which is twice as what you usually drink
...you buy chocolate-covered rum balls from the cafeteria, and save them until tomorrow.
you are masochist, MaryAnn :grin:
not really. they don't make them everyday so I might have missed out completely otherwise.
You cant stay in the office at lunchtime because the whole floor smells of TOAST
Oh dear me, you mentioned TOAST! You've done it now, :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Celery tastes like a gourmet meal. :grin:
No matter how many days I've fasted celery will NEVER even remotely taste good.
Julieathome wrote: No matter how many days I've fasted celery will NEVER even remotely taste good.

:lol: :lol:
Hear hear I have tried but I can't get celery down, even though I love all vegetables and salad stuff. I know it's fast day when I have lots more energy.
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
114 posts Page 6 of 8