The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

215 posts Page 15 of 15
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
I've actually just passed my 1st 5:2 anniversary on 1st November. NEVER have I managed to stay dedicated to any form of 'diet' as long as this. It's ingrained in me now for life - absolutely love it (and this forum). So, after 3 months + another 9 I'm still here. :grin: I know I'm repeating myself from other posts, but this WOL has changed my life. It's given me (and my hubby and family/friends) back the person that I was years ago. I've changed my attitude to so very many things and it's all because of 5:2 - much fitter, healthier and happier. LOVING IT !!! :dance:
I have been on 5:2 since April but found this forum and registered in July, so it is around 7 month. Lost 20 lb but it is going kind of very slow recently. Definitely will be here in 3 month and more!
Thanks to all of you - reading this forum is very motivational!
Morning!
I have just had a 'break' (basically new job,illness etc etc and got out of the habit of 5:2) with my last weigh in being at the end of August. I have been doing this since May.I have just started back up last week,found it really easy to pick back up this WOE and the best bit is that I had only put on a few pounds....so my message is....if you do find for whatever reason, that you end up off of 5:2 for a week/weeks, don't 'write it off' (as I have done with other diets) :grin: Happy Friday all!
I'm picking up again too but definitely still here. Can't believe my original post is still here too!
Sometimes life gets in the way but it is easy to pick up the threads.
Lovely to see a post from you Gillb & I hope things are looking good for you & your family.
Well I'm still here & will be for the foreseeable future because I am not even half way yet to the weight I still need to lose which is a further 4 stone if I want to get to 9 1/2 stone but I am creeping towards that goal. I have now lost 2stone 4lbs since last Christmas which is very slow compared to some of the marvellous weight losses posted on here, but plodding on & I still love this WOE.
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
215 posts Page 15 of 15