The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

105 posts Page 2 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
I actually put on 10 lb instead of losing it for the last challenge ( My holiday is included in that). So I would like to lose 5lb. I am trying to lose 10 lb by Christmas.
I've fsiled evry time so far, but what the heck, I'll give it a red hot go!
Aim just to get rid of some excess weight. Whatever it is!
I' ve bean trying to decide what number of pounds to aim for!
But i think i' ll say the same as @debs..."some excess weight" will do just fine! :lol:
Hi Debs,nice to see you xx
I'm springing into Fall!
@Debs @CandiceMarie good choice ............. I'm going for the 'flat liner' ......... not gaining weight. That generally means being a goody two shoes.
@righton yeh! ..... have you decided what you are aiming for?
@Brand-ie 5lbs sounds good, we have 9 weeks
Hi @Lizbean

I'm going for a 10 pound loss as my goal.
best wishes to all
Hi all, just to say I'm on for tomorrow - will weigh in even if I don't post. Left to myself for the 5-minutes since the end of the last challenge I've definitely put on weight. Ho hum!
reporting a 2 :victory: pound loss since starting challenge. 8 more to go! Yeeee :like:
righton wrote: reporting a 2 :victory: pound loss since starting challenge. 8 more to go! Yeeee :like:

Nice one @righton :like: :cool:
Good luck @WarriorPrincess :clover: ..... and she's off, out of the starting gate :clover: :grin:
Hello all - I have been very "off-piste" for far too long in every way - food, exercise etc so I will join you when I return from my holibobs at the weekend - I need to weigh and think about goals when I find out exactly how much I've put on...............

Thanks @Lizbean for organising
Sorry I've been MIA, guys. I was busy with the move and life, in general. Lots going on this month! Okay, so my goal is to lose 7 pounds by the end of the challenge. I feel like I'll set myself up for failure if I say 10, which is what I really want to lose. 7 sounds do-able. I'm going to do this by working out an hour at least 4 times a week and fasting once a week. No eating junk and limiting my eating out at restaurants. Also going to log every morsel of food into MFP.

Starting weight (9-11-15): 149.2 pounds

I randomly weighed myself today because I've been killing myself in my workouts so was just curious and I'm at 147.6 but we'll see if that sticks through Friday. Good luck to everyone! We got this!
omg - weight definitely going in the wrong direction! Partly due to a jolly nice time in Belfast on Mon & Tuesday ... complete with a lot of Northern Irish calories. But I've taken the next step (well, zillions of steps) towards one of my Autumn goals - ran 9k for the first time ever this evening.
@SammyIam I agree with you. Busy times are busy for us, so lets cruise as best we can! I've bean on every challenge since joining and I lowered the goal every time .... unknowingly syncing it to my metabolism. 7lbs sounds achievable ... half way through you can take control and re-adjust, life is very fortunately like that :heart:
@WarriorPrincess from our London meet up I know you want this so much my dear, Giddy up as @CandiceMarie says...... :shock: :clover:
Hi @Debs I'm intrigued, are you finding the diet easier than the restrictive pit? @MaryAnn I have images of you living out of your suitcase with 2 well cared for cats :lol:
Lizbean wrote: Hi @Debs I'm intrigued, are you finding the diet easier than the restrictive pit? @MaryAnn I have images of you living out of your suitcase with 2 well cared for cats :lol:

yes, at some point in this adventure, I said to myself that I must start taking care of myself, not just the cats! We are all fine, btw, just very busy!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
105 posts Page 2 of 7