The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

105 posts Page 1 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
With summer waning for some and spring rising for others we are embarking on a mini challenge.
Welcome to the 2015 Spring into Fall challenge, here we go!. :smile:
The end date is Friday 13 November :lol: ahead of the launch of the Christmas Challenge season.
It's good to make sure your initial goal is realistic, remember you can reduce your goal or increase and tweak and change it at any time.
Here is my goal, to continue maintaining (124-128). I'll fast Mon/Thurs as normal, walk more and exercise more ......... oh and work LESS, LESS, LESS!! or perhaps more efficiently? I'll report my progress on a Saturday morning as that's when I have time, though I will dip in regularly for a chatter during the week.
Wishing you well and happy challenge days ahead. :heart: :clover:
Last time I joined a challenge I put on weight, so I think I'll give this one a miss!!
Not that pesky pound@Merlin :wink: ......
I'm with @merlin on this one, @lizbean. I never did get shot of my pesky pound, and today I have no fewer than 4 of them. I swear they ambush me when I go out for a run. So I won't be taking part in this one, but your stepping up to organise it will be much appreciated. :like:
YES
The soberista is here and gunning for goal just can it wait till after the weekend please?
@Barbarita thanks for the support....defo ..... do feel free to pop in now and again to update us! :grin:
@Carieoates absolutely! I'm now home instead of the Dordogne :shock: as I have an important family matter to support ....so I'm firmly in the Soberista tent with you. Best wishes for your run, I can't run these days, yet :?: , which is ok as I can support the good efforts of you and others. x
Me please! Without a challenge I drift aimlessly & in the next few weeks I've plenty of opportunities for the drift to be in the wrong direction.
Beginning Monday sounds good to me - I'll be off to Belfast that day & somehow I have difficulty believing that calories in transit count at all ... let alone calories consumed in hotels. And by mid-Nov I'll also have done trips to Dublin, Brighton, Cambridge, Durham, plus a weekend meet-up with old friends from uni. The potential for disaster is enormous!
It's a little challenge - I'll have a little target. Just need to lose 2.75 pounds to get to 10 stone something (in this case 10 stone 13.75, but still 10 stone something!) And another target this Autumn - running my first ever 10k.
Thank you Lizbean - let's do it!
I'm up for a challenge. I need to get back on track and get this weight moving again.
For some reason I tend to have trouble with my non fast days and eat more than I should. :starving:
Yes thank you @lizbean deffo up for the next challenge.. Xx
Ps i seem to recall we did similar this time last yr and called it the " Spring into Fall" challenge x
I'm in in in. I really need to make up for all of the mistakes from the previous month. My weight has been going down, but I already feel myself getting off track again. A challenge is much needed :)
@Warriorprincess@CandiceMarie @SammyIam@Loveswalking
Thx, here we go ..... what are your goals? x :smile:
Edit, just seen your goal WP ... can you eat outside the hotels! :clover:
@Warriorprincess, when are you coming to Cambridge. @madcatlady, @Wendy Darling. We could meet you. ?
Anyone else? @Stowgate Resident, @Loulou51, maybe
Hi all, yes I'm in for both the challenge and a Cambridge meet up. Thanks for both invitations.
By the way, you are all hilarious. Especially you @warriorprincess Hope all is well with you @lizbean
I'll be in Cambridge 6th-7th Oct @carieoates but working - not sure what free time I'll have. Might not be until late evening ... if at all! I'll find out the schedule - would love to meet up if its possible.
Perfect! I'm in!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
105 posts Page 1 of 7