The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

105 posts Page 6 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Wow, @Madcatlady that's great news, well done. Hope you are feeling fab and wishing you a great week ahead :victory:
Well done @madcatlady! :like: whats the secret of your success? Anything youve done differently? More exercise do you think? X
Hi @CandiceMarie - no exercise at all at the moment - worrying doesn't count does it?

I appear to have hit a plateau now though so having to be very patient!
Lost two pounds this week woohoo..somehow i never quite trust those pesky scales tho..however i DO feel trimmer xx
@madcatlady hope youre ok ? Whats worrying you..a toruble shared is a trouble halved so they say
( if i' m not being too nosy ) x
Woohoo @warriorprincess just read about you dropping two sizes in trousers and getting compliments on yr waist! :like: :victory: x
@lilygarden hows it going,how are you finding IF? X hope its going well for you x
@CandiceMarie - I don't mind you asking! I'm very unhappy at work at the moment - I'm being expected to do a job I'm not trained for or have any experience of and my line manager (who is new to me) is being an absolute bitch. However, I'm determined that this won't affect my eating! I've even made myself a little spreadsheet as I was getting confused as to how much weight I'd lost since each of the challenges started! I'm not going to give anything away but I will have good news to post this week!

Thanks for caring

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
My weight is slowly but definitely climbing. And that was before a huge blowout throughout yesterday, on the feeble excuse that if I had to work on my b/day I might as well enjoy it! Fasting today and Sunday, and I'll have to be much firmer about non-fast-day calories too. Huh!
WarriorPrincess wrote: My weight is slowly but definitely climbing. And that was before a huge blowout throughout yesterday, on the feeble excuse that if I had to work on my b/day I might as well enjoy it! Fasting today and Sunday, and I'll have to be much firmer about non-fast-day calories too. Huh!

Don't be discouraged, @WarriorPrincess! I've also gained this week, somewhere between 200 and 700g (weight on different days, though I put the lower one into the tracker :wink: , it's still a gain! ). I'm trying to keep my focus on the longer term progression. I think I need to be a bit more careful on feed days, too, so my goal this week is not counting calories on feed days, but being a little more mindful of what I eat. For example, going for fruit as a snack rather than a choccy biscuit. I've also found that if I prepare my feed day breakfast on a fast day evening, I put out more than I actually feel I want to eat on the following morning, probably due to feeling hungry. So now I'm leaving that until the next day so that I don't feel I need to eat it, just because it's there.
In sum, trying to eat healthily on feed days instead of bingeing...
Sending hugs @madcatlady and hoping the work situation improves
Well done for not letting it send you into comfort eating mode...
Get yr revenge on The Bitch by looking sleek and trim and being the better person! :like: :victory: xx
@madcatlady A big work hug to you my dear. I hope all comes well for you next week. :clover: x
@WarriorPrincess wishing you a very Happy Birthday yesterday, I always stretch them for a week or two and sometimes all year long :lol: x
Happy Birthday @warriorPrincess xxx
Like @lizbean said,keep the celebrations going for as long as poss!
Then when its over,you can tackle fasting and repair once again! X
Hey @CandiceMarie you nearly slipped through! Congrats on your 2lbs loss this week, two for you :fat: :fat: you are beavering away, what's your total recent score to date?
Last week i lost nothing but then didn't gain either. This week lost 0.75lb so am happy it's going in the right direction.
When you put it like that @lizbean,it seems quite good- thanks!
Two and a half poundS down since 9 th sept...x Image
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
105 posts Page 6 of 7