The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 46 of 48
Previous 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 Next
PennyForthem wrote: More excellent results!!

I think our next challenge should be 'The longest/shortest day challenge' for 21 June. Am happy to do it, but am more than happy for someone else to take over a challenge of their own x

Hi @PennyForthem, it was little old me who said how about a swimsuit challenge but the response was mainly one of horror!!!! I can quite understand why! :confused:
I think the longest/shortest challenge is a good idea and if you'd like to do that too that would be good! :grin:
Hello!

Thank you Penny for running this challenge :)

Congratulations to all who reached their goals, and who didn't (like me). At least we've tried our best.

I will continue the path I've taken, although I might go off the rails during the coming weekend :)

Happy Easter everyone!
@auriga I am more than happy for you to take on the swimsuit one. For our friends down under, it could be the woolie challenge!
PennyForthem wrote: @auriga I am more than happy for you to take on the swimsuit one. For our friends down under, it could be the woolie challenge!

@PennyForthem as you know I will be in the throes of house moving in the not too distant future and so I think the idea of the longest/shortest challenge is actually a better idea as it's more inclusive for our friends in the southern hemisphere. I'd love it if you go with it Penny! :victory:
I would be in for that. For simplicity, it could be called the Solstice challenge (summer for northerners; winter for southerners).What do you think?
Seeing as i failed the easter challenge miserably,i hope to do better for the Solstice challenge! X
Well done all you losers in a very good way..enjoy yr easter,youve earned it!
If chocolate / eggs = Easter
???????? = Solstice .... Pimms? Punch? Eton mess? Pavlova?
(remember, it all comes back to food!) :wink: :shock: :wink:
Silverdarling wrote: If chocolate / eggs = Easter
???????? = Solstice .... Pimms? Punch? Eton mess? Pavlova?
(remember, it all comes back to food!) :wink: :shock: :wink:

Salad solstice?? Doesn't have the same ring.
Sausage solstice ? No
Spectacular Summer Solstice? OH whatever im in for it.
enjoy your Easter chocks @Silverdarling
Oh i wd love a Pimms right now or a Campari x
Am deffo in for the Solstice Slimdown x
Solstice = Wimbledon = strawberries and cream!
- with squishy meringues :cool: :cool: :cool: !!
Hi Everybody

As I didn't make the Easter challenge I am ready and determined to make the next one, but please no swimwear one as it's our Winter down here!

cheers
Maggie :smile: :smile:
Oh Penny...please organise a longest/shortest/solstice challenge...I really need it...i didn't do the Easter challenge...and I wasn't happy when i stood on the scales this morning ! ...and I still have Easter eggs to eat...and the Pavlova I have made for dessert;)
Final clock in from #38

Started the Easter Challenge @ 14st 3lbs
Aimed to lose 16lbs
Today's weigh in was 12st 13.6lbs
So, target met...with a pound or so to spare - yippee!

Many thanks, Penny, for setting up the challenge.
Will definitely be signing up for the Solstice challenge.....as it will keep me focused & accountable!

Well done everyone & Happy Easter too!! Xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Previous 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 Next
708 posts Page 46 of 48