The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 43 of 48
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48 Next
100g to go!!!!

libra showed 70.1 on progressive today.

i might just make it :clap: :clap: :clap:
judithn wrote: Just a note @PennyForthem to say Member #53 reporting in. I made it!!!
Weight today 153.1 lb, which is less than my goal so hopefully I can hang on to it 'til Easter.
Very chuffed :victory: :like: :lol: :cool:

Congratulations @Judithn!!! you deserve an extra easter bun or chocolate egg or something. but no more than 3
Going away for the Easter Weekend....I don't drink (well very rarely and generally a Malibu and coke or small drop Baileys :bugeyes: ) But do enjoy a meal at an indian or chinese resturant....sometimes both :shock: and of course you can't be by/near the sea and not have fish and chips :razz: But I will weigh in before I go (and after......let's hope it won't be a walk of shame :confused: As for my Easter challenge to date FRI 7th FEB 64.0k (10st 1lb) WEDS 16 FEB 61.4k (9st 9lb) 6lb loss was aiming for 5lb :victory: but will be restricting (not proper fasting) until lunchtime Fri...800-1000 cals per day :dazed: P.S start of my 5:2 journey OCT 2013 70.3K (11st 1lb) :smile: WAS UK SIZE 14 now 8/10 :smile: :grin: :lol: :victory:
I went away and found not eating lunch and then eating out in the evening helped with cal intake.
Morning all! #38 here, reporting in.....did my weigh in on Monday as usual and have stayed the same weight as last week - 13st 0.8lbs. Have never stayed the same weight 2 weeks running, have always either put on or lost, but I was retaining water last week, plus the Easter hols have rather messed my exercise schedule up (or maybe I haven't tried hard enough!!)

Anyway, what I really want to say is......well done everyone for having the determination to set a goal for Easter. Maybe our bodies haven't always played the game, maybe life has got in the way, or illness, or holidays and so on.....but, each of us will be in a better place than we were 10 weeks ago and that should definitely be celebrated!

This journey may be longer for some than others, but we are only in competition with ourselves (and the blooming scales!) - nobody else. We are all in this together & some weeks we succeed whilst some weeks are not so good.....but keep checking that lilac trend line & see how far you have come - it will really inspire you!

These stars are for you all :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Hazelnut20 wrote: Morning all! #38 here, reporting in.....did my weigh in on Monday as usual and have stayed the same weight as last week - 13st 0.8lbs. Have never stayed the same weight 2 weeks running, have always either put on or lost, but I was retaining water last week, plus the Easter hols have rather messed my exercise schedule up (or maybe I haven't tried hard enough!!)

Anyway, what I really want to say is......well done everyone for having the determination to set a goal for Easter. Maybe our bodies haven't always played the game, maybe life has got in the way, or illness, or holidays and so on.....but, each of us will be in a better place than we were 10 weeks ago and that should definitely be celebrated!

This journey may be longer for some than others, but we are only in competition with ourselves (and the blooming scales!) - nobody else. We are all in this together & some weeks we succeed whilst some weeks are not so good.....but keep checking that lilac trend line & see how far you have come - it will really inspire you!

These stars are for you all :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

nice post ! thanks
Ohhhh Penny! The bunny has drummed me out of the Challenge!
He said I' m a Disgrace coz someone left a box of 12 (!) creme eggs outside my door with an Easter card! ...and i am contemplating keeping them :lol: or at least having one or two of them.
See what i mean,the bunny is disgusted! :confused: ive failed Easter miserably tho did fably on the xmas one!
" you can't win them all! "
But well done to my plucky friends on all their efforts xx :like: :like: :heart:
CandiceMarie wrote: Ohhhh Penny! The bunny has drummed me out of the Challenge!
He said I' m a Disgrace coz someone left a box of 12 (!) creme eggs outside my door with an Easter card! ...and i am contemplating keeping them :lol: or at least having one or two of them.
But well done to my plucky friends on all their efforts xx :like: :like: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: @CandiceMarie I'm on my way over :heart:
Hi everybody

I have not made the Easter challenge
@PennyForthem but that is behind me now and I am looking forward to the next one as I now focus not only on the Fast Days and carb/calories, but I have increased the exercise which will help my well-being. :smile:

I have some Hot Cross Buns which I look forward to having tomorrow (Good Friday) and perhaps a small bit of chocolate but then its onwards and downwards!

That was a nice post @Hazelnut20 - you captured it beautifully. Thanks. :smile:

Congratulations to everybody :like:

cheers,
Maggie :smile:
Ive got the kettle on @Sue.Q the hot cross buns are in the toaster and the creme eggs are all lined up just begging to be eaten! :lol: :lol: :lol: xx
I DID IT ... I DID IT.

70.0 on Libra trend this morning after several lower than 70 readings.

made the Easter challenge which was to reach 69.9999 on Libra.. now Libra only goes to 1 decimal place so for all intensive purposes I made it!

(btw anyone know if you can set Libra to 2 decimal places on the phone)

I didnt think i could do it but my mehtod worked

really watch the feast days and 1/2 size servings and no bingeing on anything even cottage cheese. And the more recent slightly obsessive technique of extending the fast into the next day after a full fast day in order to get the scales down to a desired level (requires multiple weighings in the morning/afternoon but so be it.. its important to me) also effectively has me doing a single 17/7 or 16/8 after a fast day.

and no Milo chocolate out of a can at night

whooohoooo
Thursday 17th Apr 2014 69.40kg 10st 13lbs
(153lbs) -- -- 23.73 -- No notes
Wednesday 16th Ap 2014 69.60kg 10st 13.44lbs
(153.44lbs) -- -- 23.80 -- No notes
Monday 14th Apr 2014 70.10kg 11st 0.54lbs
(154.54lbs) -- -- 23.97 -- No notes
Sunday 13th Apr 2014 69.70kg 10st 13.66lbs
(153.66lbs) -- -- 23.84 -- No notes
Saturday 12th Apr 2014 70.30kg 11st 0.98lbs
(154.98lbs) -- -- 24.04 -- No notes
Friday 11th Apr 2014 70.50kg 11st 1.43lbs
(155.43lbs) -- -- 24.11 -- No notes
Wednesday 9th Apr 2014 69.30kg 10st 12.78lbs
(152.78lbs) -- -- 23.70 -- No notes
Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 69.80kg 10st 13.88lbs
(153.88lbs) -- -- 23.87 -- No notes
Great work @Juliana.Rivers - I knew you could do it!

Now you can enjoy a Hot Cross Bun and an Easter Choc Bunny!!

cheers
Maggie :smile:
Neither of which shall pass my lips, @maggiee though I do have other treats lined up in the way of a French blue cheese and a lovely bottle of red wine!
Enjoy your Easter treats!
yummy! I adore cheese, but I have am lactose intolerant so am quite limited.

I will enjoy a Hot Cross Bun, but I can leave the chocolate.

Happy Easter.

cheers
Maggie
Love yr avatar @Maggiee! X
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 43 of 48