The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

79 posts Page 3 of 6
Fantastic photo. In another 18 months I hope to be where you are.
Huge congratulations! What an achievement!
Well done. You look amazing.
Mine is just starting - well done on your amazing achievement and thanks for the inspiration.
You look fantastic! Welcome to maintenance!
another massive well done from me too!

you look fab! way to go girl :-)
You look sensational! Amazing weight loss and I think you will do fantastic with maintenance! Very inspiring and hopefully I will be there very soon to join you!
I am looking at your teenie waist. Wow - that is how I want my middle section to look. Congratulations and thanks for posting about your journey.
:rainbow: :victory: You look great! Congratulations. Hope to hear about your maintenance mode. :victory: :star: :party:
Just read your fantastic news --- you have done so so well i.e. not only for you but also so motivating for many others like me!!!

Congratulations :cool:
You look fantastic :grin: and such an inspirational story :like: . I am even more encouraged to keep to this way of life. Good luck with your maintenance :clover:
Congratulations and you look fantastic! Let us know how you get on in maintenance - I hope to be able to join too before Christmas.
:victory: :victory: Well done, you look amazing, bet you feel it too. :star: :drink: here's to you hun. Good luck on maintenance :clover:
Dee
WOW!! I'm on week 2....you're an inspiration to me!! x
A massive well done. And best of luck with maintenance.
79 posts Page 3 of 6