The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 8 of 11
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Sorry for the cat paw typing:-) ... Should read... 'are really an inpiration...' And 'Posts'..
I apologize...
Wow, wow, wow!

fab U lous!
very very nice Caroline! great job
I agree with all the above, if that doesn't convince the doubters that 5/2 works nothing will, well done. :like: :grin:
You must be feeling absolutely wonderful, you certainly look it, SO well done,

Ballerina x :heart:
:heart: :heart: Wow that's a big difference between the September shots and now :heart: Many thanks for all the inspiration you've given to me + many others and for volunteering to help Moogie set up this forum which is in itself a tribute to all your hard work over the past year.
Plus a place for all the members to come to and share the ups + downs of life. :heart: Great photos thanks for sharing.
Cor blimey girl you're half the size you were, really fantastic and well done. :0)
Congratulations Caroline :like: You are my inspiration for my newly commenced weight loss journey :oops: Thank you :clover:
Fabulous, what a difference. It's clear why you did not enter the Xmas turkey game (not enough turkeys around)
Oh Caroline @carorees that is just brilliant...well done! I have to ask...is this the first time you've been a size 10? I'm currently a 14 and am currently struggling to reach a 12, but a 10? Wow, wow and WOW!

Thank you SO much for sharing. It's a real booster :-)
nursebean wrote: Oh Caroline @carorees that is just brilliant...well done! I have to ask...is this the first time you've been a size 10? I'm currently a 14 and am currently struggling to reach a 12, but a 10? Wow, wow and WOW!

Thank you SO much for sharing. It's a real booster :-)

Well, I've never been a size 10 before but I was 12/14 about 25 years ago and with the way clothes sizing has changed, I think a size 10 now is about the same as a 12/14 back then. Which is a long winded way of saying that I'm back to the size I was in my 20s.
You must feel over the moon! So do you follow 16:8 all the time?
nursebean wrote: You must feel over the moon! So do you follow 16:8 all the time?

Yes, but I throw in one or two low carb (50-70g), low calorie (500-800cal) days as well.
Missed this update, wowee. How pleased you must be.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
151 posts Page 8 of 11