The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

163 posts Page 2 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
Re: Excess skin......
23 Apr 2013, 21:45
I certainly use supporting underwear to make me feel, and look a bit less wobbly but what irks me is I cannot wear sleeveless things without people fainting in the street. I am currently using bio oil as it is recommended for, cough, 'older skin' and it is having a slight effect but it is supposed to be used for at least 3 months and I'm just a month in. If I could, I would have an arm lift, just not sure how it would look with my arms sprouting out of my ears. Oh, we'll, just have to focus on how well I feel and make sure I' m never seen naked.

Ballerina x
24 Apr 2013, 11:32
Ballerina wrote: If I could, I would have an arm lift, just not sure how it would look with my arms sprouting out of my ears. Ballerina x

Wipes tea off computer monitor...

:lol:
24 Apr 2013, 11:34
Seriously, I do feel your pain Swedey.

And ballerina... (and I'm with you about the not been seen naked!!)
24 Apr 2013, 13:01
I'm getting dimples - not cute ones, more like cellulitis type, but on my arms! I didn.t even know this was possible, bad enough on my bum and thighs. Why don't men get this :curse: Hope it is temporary and I will emerge chrysalis like late summer with smooth toned biceps...if pigs could fly! Still, all said and done would rather have this problem than my large apple belly, which although still large looks as though someone has had a bite out of it. I am now overweight, hooray, having moved out of obese on the bmi chart :smile:
24 Apr 2013, 13:03
Girls, I'm flirting with Cryolipolysis. It's something like liposuction without surgery.
24 Apr 2013, 13:06
Hi Basketcase,

You've never actually seen me naked, have you?

Ballerina x
24 Apr 2013, 13:11
I have the same problem with an "apron" as it is called. I used to be really self conscious about it, I told my partner, before he saw me naked, that I am one of those people that look much better with clothes on than off because of that. So, the first time we were "together" he laid his head there (like on a pillow) and told me it is his favourite part of me. I've stopped worrying about it.
24 Apr 2013, 13:12
TML13 When you say flirting, you mean just having a bit of fun, fantasising about a sculpted bod or are you seriously falling in :heart: ??
24 Apr 2013, 13:15
Nikki, aaaawwwwww...

Dhana, I haven't asked a doctor yet so I am having the fun of reading, fantasising and think of asking for a "loan" from my parents. If all goes well, it will be loooooooooooooooooooove!!!
24 Apr 2013, 13:35
I'm going to make some enquiries with the seaclay folks & Actiterm - I wonder if they can offer some free trial packs to users here with loose skin to see if it helps, as if it does you could review the product here and generate more sales for them - I'll put it to them a as a marketing opportunity. That is, if anyone would be willing to try the stuff if I can arrange it? I've tried both but not on loose skin, just my flabby bits.
24 Apr 2013, 13:37
Would they ship to Greece? I'll be happy to pay the postage!!! Perhaps they should consider the Greek market as well... lots of sea, lots of beaches, lots of women unhappy with their bodies!!!
24 Apr 2013, 13:59
I don't know, but I've emailed both companies and offered them a bit of free advertising on the site if they'll offer up some review/trial samples for a few users here (and assuming that it actually helps).

I would definitely say it's worth trying something like it during weight loss to keep the skin tight/firm. I do a wrap at home now and then just to tighten things up and lessen the stretch marks/cellulite.
24 Apr 2013, 14:05
OK, if they agree and they ship to Greece please let me know! Otherwise, I have to find something similar here.
24 Apr 2013, 14:06
BTW, Moogie, you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 Apr 2013, 14:07
Moogie, I'll try anything!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
163 posts Page 2 of 11