The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

163 posts Page 4 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Next
Re: Excess skin......
24 Apr 2013, 17:14
Hi Chriso57,

You think your bits are bad, let me tell you that my body is a work of art, unfortunately the artist was Picasso.........during his Origami phase. (did he have an Origami phase? I am certainly having one)

Ballerina x
24 Apr 2013, 17:25
Just got home (in a bad mood) and this thread has had me in tears of :lol: You lot could go on the road and make money with an act like this! We may not have the firmest , buffest bods in the kingdom but we do know do know how to have fun!! xx
24 Apr 2013, 18:02
There's a good in men not noticing anything until it's pointed out to them a MILLION times and since I'm not pointing out my skin condition to anybody, I'm good to go!!!
25 Apr 2013, 11:26
Well folks, I've had some success :)
ActiDerm have agreed to provide a number of free wrap kits for users to try, in exchange for the users offering feedback/a review of the product here as well as me adding an ActiDerm banner on the home page for a month. I'll put up a signup topic for it now!

I've also had a reply from the Universal Contour Wrap folks and they will be looking at the website & letting me know if they're interested.
25 Apr 2013, 11:33
Thank you for all your hard work moogie
25 Apr 2013, 11:43
ActiDerm product trial:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4006
25 Apr 2013, 11:52
Now it's a bit warmer I have to get nakey at home....I just try not to look and no, nobody else gets to look either :)
25 Apr 2013, 12:31
basketcase wrote: Seriously, I do feel your pain Swedey.

And ballerina... (and I'm with you about the not been seen naked!!)

I don't quite know what to say... :oops: :grin:
25 Apr 2013, 15:05
by TML13 » 24 Apr 2013, 15:25

It's not cellulite usually, it's skin that's lost its firmness.

My skin has not lost its firmness, it's lost its will to live, the wrinkles are so deep you could plant potatoes in there, well, you could but I believe we should avoid carbs, hee, hee!

Ballerina x
25 Apr 2013, 23:03
You're so funny!!! Try cold water, it will help, honestly!!!
26 Apr 2013, 06:07
My bod has not just lost firmness its lost gravity as well, everything is heading downwards, do they still make wonderbras. I read a book last year the OMG diet that recomended sitting in an ice cold bath, but I can't remember what for. I don't do cold Brrr, I'm just coming out of hibenation, (taking my vest off). :grin:
Have a good day
Chris x
26 Apr 2013, 07:07
Help please! Any suggestions for reducing the wrinkles and excess skin on the upper arms? Am I the only one who just seems to loose the weight there first?
26 Apr 2013, 07:33
No you're in good company here but it's not the weight, just the skin I hate, like my mum's, very wrinkled and ugly, still, I suppose it diverts the eye from the face so perhaps not all bad!

Ballerina x
26 Apr 2013, 09:06
My face is OK it is just the ugly arms I worry about! I always get hot so wearing long sleeves is not an option. Has anyone tried using weights to exercise the arms and does that help in this case? Or creams?
26 Apr 2013, 09:16
Sheepy, the problem with excess skin is that it's loose skin. What you need is to tone the skin, not the muscles. You do, of course, need to tone the muscles but it's the skin the makes the damage.
As I've mentioned before, firming creams DO work. But if you find them expensive, cold water has the same effect. If you can't take cold showers and if your arms is the only problem, you can either do very cold compresses (fill up a bowl with cold water and ice, dip two medium towels in it and wrap them around your arms till they don;t feel so cold anymore. You can repeat that 2-3 times, for about 5 minutes each time) or stand above the sink and let the cold water run on your arms for five minutes on each arm.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Next
163 posts Page 4 of 11