The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 91 of 134
Previous 1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
19 Jan 2014, 10:12
@Julieathome, that's all a bit pants. The frustrating thing must be knowing that every time you fall you risk injury to other parts of the body.
19 Jan 2014, 10:13
Oh Julie, you are plagued, sorry to hear about your latest scrape, and yes, pun intended. I hope your surgery is not too far off and you continue to remain upright until then. Concrete up close and personal is hard on the body so, good luck,

Ballerina x :heart:
19 Jan 2014, 11:58
@Julieathomeso sorry to hear about your fall...you' were so brave to soldier on with your poor bloodied knees! Big hugs x
19 Jan 2014, 13:34
Sending big hugs @Julieathome

Bean :heart:
19 Jan 2014, 15:17
Oh Julie! :heart: I wish those doctors and everyone involved in scheduling your surgery could spend a day in your shoes, they would then have you in for surgery in a day or two!
19 Jan 2014, 15:23
Wowzer,Have just had to eat 300 cals worth of Viennetta..it's the law whenever you get stressed ( after all stressed is desserts backwards! )
Thank you @PennyForthem so much for the Twit help but i' m struggling
THINK i found my name from a previous unsuccessful foray..THINK i said hi and thanked Penny,THINK i am following Penny..but..who knows...i have awful brain fog plus am by nature a Moomin.. :confused:
need a lie down..i may never venture to twitville again...so darn confusing tho i DID see some wellknown and loved names there... :heart:
No idea what hashtag means,barely grasped tags on here..xx :neutral: :doh: :dazed: :bugeyes:
19 Jan 2014, 15:26
Sending you a PM Candice
19 Jan 2014, 16:04
PennyForthem wrote: Sending you a PM Candice

I might just have a little go with your twit help sheet Penny. Candice you are hilarious.
19 Jan 2014, 16:06
wildmissus wrote: @Julieathome, that's all a bit pants. The frustrating thing must be knowing that every time you fall you risk injury to other parts of the body.

:heart: @Julieathome That's a good point made by @wildmissus Play on the fact that you could sustain more injury with an even worse fall hope all is well for you today and maybe a few bruises will appear :heart:
19 Jan 2014, 16:24
Oh my wordie... the problems with the router have mushroomed and now we have got everything out from under the stairs (I did wonder where some bits and bobs had gone - found them!!) and hub is measuring twice ready to drill a hole through from the garage for a new cable for the router.
It was a lot simpler when the router was upstairs, but didn't work very well.
I have been drafted in to hold the tape measure, write down measurements and 'plan' it.
I may be gone some time...
19 Jan 2014, 16:48
Heaven help us... how can a grown man lose a drill he's just been using?
19 Jan 2014, 17:39
PennyForthem wrote: Heaven help us... how can a grown man lose a drill he's just been using?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

@CandiceMarie - you are indeed of the Twit-scape - have just 'followed' you and sent you a tweet! :wink:
19 Jan 2014, 17:49
I've failed to write down all your Twitter names, so if you're interested in following me for the rare occasion I actually tweet something, mine's @CJstGR then I can follow you back!

I can't really get to grips with following a "conversation" on Twitter...perhaps one isn't meant to have a conversation, just make statements?
19 Jan 2014, 17:54
PennyForthem wrote: Heaven help us... how can a grown man lose a drill he's just been using?

Easy @PennyForThem. A while ago my husband, mid-making a payment in a shop, had a minor meltdown as he'd lost his wallet. :shock: The assistant asked him if it was black - yes - erm, is that it in your hand? :lol: :lol: :oops:
19 Jan 2014, 18:12
CandiceMarie wrote: ( after all stressed is desserts backwards! )

How could I live for almost 60 years and not have noticed this???

I have definitely looked for my sunglasses when they were perched on top of my head. And I'm a female. We are - obviously - more capable of keeping track of stuff than the guys are. :lol: :lol:
Previous 1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 91 of 134