The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 117 of 134
Previous 1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
25 Jan 2014, 13:22
Penny, I saw you had given the treadmill a name but seem to have missed the actual name. What did you decide on?
25 Jan 2014, 13:25
Sian, I've called it what it is... my Dreadthrill!
I both dread yet and love it at the same time!
25 Jan 2014, 13:29
OK was just thinking of going out to buy some tabacco..... And the worst part of the day will be tonight as I only smoke in the evening. I am making a big stew in the slow cooker with cauliflower, green peas, onions and may even add some brussels sprouts later hoping it will fill me enough to forget I need a smoke
25 Jan 2014, 14:32
Manderley, I have this lovely mental picture of you swanning about your kitchen, cooking whilst wearing your corset, black stockings, high heels and a fag in your mouth, absolutely lovely, JUST so French :cool: :cigarette: :cigarette: :drink:

Ballerina x :heart:
25 Jan 2014, 14:37
Ballerina wrote: Manderley, I have this lovely mental picture of you swanning about your kitchen, cooking whilst wearing your corset, black stockings, high heels and a fag in your mouth, absolutely lovely, JUST so French :cool: :cigarette: :cigarette: :drink:

Same mental image here Ballerina. Meanwhile I'm slobbing around the apartment drinking coffee still wearing my Hello Kitty nightshirt from Tesco's. A bit different from the glam Manderley :lol:
25 Jan 2014, 14:44
You're right about the corset but not about the stockings, I hate wearing stockings, and the high heels are not for me right now as my foot still hurt a little.
It's a usual lazy and comfortable Saturday afternoon :grin:
25 Jan 2014, 14:48
OK, minus the stockings and high heels but the rest is still delightfully exotic, hee hee :cool: :drink: :cigarette:

25 Jan 2014, 15:52
rawkaren wrote:
Ballerina wrote: Manderley, I have this lovely mental picture of you swanning about your kitchen, cooking whilst wearing your corset, black stockings, high heels and a fag in your mouth, absolutely lovely, JUST so French :cool: :cigarette: :cigarette: :drink:

Same mental image here Ballerina. Meanwhile I'm slobbing around the apartment drinking coffee still wearing my Hello Kitty nightshirt from Tesco's. A bit different from the glam Manderley :lol:

@Ballerina @rawkaren
MOI AUSSI! X X she always sounds like such a glamour puss.we need a photo,@Manderley! I imagine her sort of purring as she slinks about her kitchen..

However Karen i am a big hello kitty fan too! X
25 Jan 2014, 16:57
So, I was walking past one of Worcester's dress agencies and accidentally went in :oops: and accidentally tried on several pairs of NYDJs. Came away with a pair of indigo skinny jeans, says size US2/UK6 on the label!!!! This is extreme vanity sizing! According to the British standard dress sizes set out in 1982 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_sizes I should be a UK12! Still, what a bargain....they were only £20!
25 Jan 2014, 16:59
Caroline......just enjoy the moment :dazed: :victory: :grin:

25 Jan 2014, 17:19
carorees wrote: So, I was walking past one of Worcester's dress agencies and accidentally went in :oops: and accidentally tried on several pairs of NYDJs. Came away with a pair of indigo skinny jeans, says size US2/UK6 on the label!!!! This is extreme vanity sizing! According to the British standard dress sizes set out in 1982 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_sizes I should be a UK12! Still, what a bargain....they were only £20!

You can't go wrong with NYDJ's. Doesn't matter about the sizing, they make you look great. I have two pairs now of the leggings style (just a narrower leg), and plan to stock up here because they are cheaper.

Enjoy :victory: :cool: :victory: :cool:
25 Jan 2014, 17:23
Photo, Caroline, please! Perhaps that's where I need to visit, too, bearing in mind my photos of last week!

But, I too have spent wreckless money... threw caution to the wind, eschewed a clothes shop.... and bought...wait for it...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 237386.htm

Yes, I didn't want to spend a LOT of money, but it'll complement Mr Dreadthrill, won't it?

:razz: :razz: :razz: :grin:
25 Jan 2014, 17:29
PennyForthem wrote: Photo, Caroline, please! Perhaps that's where I need to visit, too, bearing in mind my photos of last week!

But, I too have spent wreckless money... threw caution to the wind, eschewed a clothes shop.... and bought...wait for it...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 237386.htm

Yes, I didn't want to spend a LOT of money, but it'll complement Mr Dreadthrill, won't it?

:razz: :razz: :razz: :grin:

Blimey. A clothes horse :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck with that! You still need the jeans so you can hang them on it :curse:
25 Jan 2014, 17:41
I can't see myself in slinky NYDJs somehow, Karen! I'm more the baggy old things...though I am wearing skinnies tonight.
25 Jan 2014, 17:52
Good purchase Ms MoneyPenny!
Just make sure it doesnt turn into somewhere to hang the ironing! X :razz:
Previous 1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 117 of 134