The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 119 of 134
Previous 1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
25 Jan 2014, 22:20
Oh boy. I'm out shopping and the NY DJ's are half the price compared to home. And the spring collection is in. Tempted but walked away. Want to lose another size first.
25 Jan 2014, 22:23
rawkaren wrote: Oh boy. I'm out shopping and the NY DJ's are half the price compared to home. And the spring collection is in. Tempted but walked away. Want to lose another size first.

Oh treat yourself Karen! you deserve a reward after such a busy week and all you have achieved in such a short time! :like: :like:
25 Jan 2014, 22:24
@silverdarling. Found the library today. Wow. Now that is a nice place to work. I nearly took a pic for you.
25 Jan 2014, 22:27
callyanna wrote:
rawkaren wrote: Oh boy. I'm out shopping and the NY DJ's are half the price compared to home. And the spring collection is in. Tempted but walked away. Want to lose another size first.

Oh treat yourself Karen! you deserve a reward after such a busy week and all you have achieved in such a short time! :like: :like:

Going to hold off. I bought some Jo Malone candles for the girls in the office instead. They have been quite incredible
25 Jan 2014, 22:29
hope they're all looking after you Karen and you're not on your own x
25 Jan 2014, 22:35
rawkaren wrote: @silverdarling. Found the library today. Wow. Now that is a nice place to work. I nearly took a pic for you.

Just found these

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=walnu ... 24&bih=672

It does indeed look fab (built 2010) ... Or is it just the blue skies??
25 Jan 2014, 22:42
Both! Its lovely
25 Jan 2014, 22:43
Trike, @silverdarling, trike? I'll have you know I was 4 when I last went on a trike :lol:

I wouldn't have a clue as to where to go to try any on and I think I'm still a little plump, but maybe that's just the Malaysian banquet settling round my middle!
25 Jan 2014, 22:47
@pennyforthem There's still two pairs left in the dress exchange in Worcester...at £20 for nearly new it's almost worth coming over here from Wales!
25 Jan 2014, 22:50
carorees wrote: @pennyforthem There's still two pairs left in the dress exchange in Worcester...at £20 for nearly new it's almost worth coming over here from Wales!

PennyForthem wrote: Trike, @silverdarling, trike? I'll have you know I was 4 when I last went on a trike :lol:

I wouldn't have a clue as to where to go to try any on and I think I'm still a little plump, but maybe that's just the Malaysian banquet settling round my middle!

Go on @PennyForthem - I dare you! A trip to Worcester - I'm sure Caroline will show you the way :cool: :cool: :cool:
25 Jan 2014, 22:52
What size are they Caroline? Tempted......
25 Jan 2014, 22:58
Manderley wrote: oooohhhhh nooooooooo....... And I don't know what is worse to be called "madame" or "mademoiselle". "Mademoiselle" can be taken as what we call "vieille fille" which, translated literally means "old girl" which nearly means a virgin that no man wants....... Both, "Madame" and "Mademoiselle can e be equally humiliating for different reasons

I may have been thinking of Spanish, in which all women over a certain age are señoras not señoritas. Anyone out there can verify that?
25 Jan 2014, 23:11
PennyForthem wrote: What size are they Caroline? Tempted......

They were a little bit looser than the ones I bought so they'd be the equivalent of a loose 10 or a tight 12. They were bootleg/straight (can't remember which) and would be a regular length I think.

Lots of other lovely clothes in there in the sale...Armani jeans, cashmere sweaters...tempted @PennyForthem?
25 Jan 2014, 23:38
Tempted indeed Caroline, but too many niggly wriggly problems, puppy for one. I'd have to bring her with me!!
I will have a look around Cheshire oaks outlet park instead and see what I can see. Won't be as much fun, but may be cheaper on the wallet.
I cannot believe I'm contemplating buying size 12 jeans. Nah, I'm dreaming...
25 Jan 2014, 23:48
I want a wriggly puppy :razz:
Previous 1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 119 of 134