The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 57 of 134
Previous 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
07 Jan 2014, 19:17
Well @PennyForthem wish my dog was bright, she fell in the canal today! Too busy nosing at something, missed her footing and went in head first. I don't think it hurt, there's not much up top. She is as you'd say......twp!
07 Jan 2014, 20:07
Specially for @PennyForthem..what we can learn from dogs:0) x
07 Jan 2014, 20:12
Anyone watching Stargazing Live on BBC2? Showing the aurora borealis live in Norway....wow, so beautiful!

And Brian Cox is easy on the eye too (nerdy girl's crumpet! :blush: :oops:)
07 Jan 2014, 20:17
just switched on !
07 Jan 2014, 20:28
Me too. Thanks Caroline I would have missed it if you hadn't posted.

Lesley
07 Jan 2014, 20:47
Evening everyone. I am so tired today. Fasting, feeling cold and shattered even though I overslept by hours this morning. I did push myself at the gym this even so I wonder if that's the problem? I doubt if I will be in the insomniacs tent tonight.
07 Jan 2014, 22:53
Hope you get a good kip@Julieathome x
Here's the sleep fairy to sprinkle some drowsy dust x
image.jpg
image.jpg (6.97 KiB) Viewed 260 times
07 Jan 2014, 22:59
carorees wrote: And Brian Cox is easy on the eye too (nerdy girl's crumpet! :blush: :oops:)

Oh yeah!
07 Jan 2014, 23:03
We were within eye spying distance (about a mile) of Jodrell bank when we collected pups.
Note to self: we must visit...
07 Jan 2014, 23:10
I was a bit disappointed when I last went to Jodrell Bank- they have pulled the planetarium down.
07 Jan 2014, 23:26
Psssst! When you've finished stargazing (and ogling Brian Cox :wink: ) there's some funny stuff being said in the Men's tent - think they might need to know that we've got our collective eye on them ... :lol: :shock: :wink: - thanks to @Wendy Darling for the intelligence ...
07 Jan 2014, 23:47
Silverdarling wrote: Psssst! When you've finished stargazing (and ogling Brian Cox :wink: ) there's some funny stuff being said in the Men's tent - think they might need to know that we've got our collective eye on them ... :lol: :shock: :wink: - thanks to @Wendy Darling for the intelligence ...

You naughty girls are going to upset those boys - clogging up their pages, which were all sensible exchanges of progress etc etc with your irreverent comments! They should have known better than to pick a thread name which is like a red rag to 95% of the population here - something like "Any advice on which engine oil to use?" might have worked better!
07 Jan 2014, 23:58
Men Only tent??? I must go and have a peer.
08 Jan 2014, 00:42
Me too! The cheek tho...copying our ideas after saying things like Men Only ..Hmmph!
08 Jan 2014, 06:22
Morning everyone ! :grin:

Had a wonderful evening and night with OH that we clearly needed, the first of the year as he had a big nasty flu with fever and everything between Christmas and a few days ago and was so busy with his work. He still is but we managed to have a bit of "us time", even if it means waking up at 5:40AM to go to the station for him to take the train at 6:00AM

Had only half my pizza last night. A year ago I would have the whole of it without a thought, now it's impossible :wink:
Previous 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 57 of 134