The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 74 of 134
Previous 1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
26 Feb 2014, 08:15
I've always believed in having a wet fish close to hand. So many people are crying out for a good slap with one!
26 Feb 2014, 08:16
Blimey everyone's a bit brave around here aren't they? What with snake rustling or wrangling. Actually, how do you wrangle something?! And now a good head for heights?! I can't keep up! I still haven't eaten chocolate for several days...is that brave enough? :confused:

Bean :starving:
26 Feb 2014, 08:21
Bean, that is the bravest (and daftest) thing I have ever heard of :heart: :confused: :wink:
26 Feb 2014, 08:30
Have a crucial meeting at work today, but looking forward to a meal out and a good goss with a friend tonight, so see you all later - byeeee!
26 Feb 2014, 08:36
Sorry @Debs :oops:
26 Feb 2014, 08:52
CandiceMarie wrote: Golly gosh so queasy and can't sleep
Posh cupcakes ( two) and white wine don't get on v well together in the ole tum :curse: x

awww Candice, hope you got to sleep eventually!! :starving: :heart:
26 Feb 2014, 11:02
Morning all, desn't the forum eat up your day! I'm having another easy day today, apart from the gym this evening, as I have numb hands and arms again. The best way to describe them is that you have fallen asleep on your arm and its now 'dead'. I seem to have that permanently at the moment. Something else to tell the surgeon next Friday. So I'm going to catch up on my reading list and learning how to use the Samsung tablet. The Hairy Dieters book is coming out in a minute as its Martyns turn to cook and he likes to try out recipes from books, as its easier for him to follow precise instructions.

I will see if I can handle the secateurs in a bit as there are parts of the garden that still need a trim.
26 Feb 2014, 11:58
It feels like spring is on the way here in the UK,but a couple of cartoons for anyone suffering in the snow......
How are our uS friends doing weatherwise?
image.jpg
(31.04 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
image.jpg
(54.52 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
26 Feb 2014, 12:03
Ha ha! very funny Candy! Thanks for that...made me titter quite a lot

Bean :starving: :smile:
26 Feb 2014, 12:05
Glad to give you a Giggle Beanie xxx
26 Feb 2014, 13:37
Ooooo like the new avatars @CandiceMarie! :heart:
26 Feb 2014, 13:47
Lovely and bright here on the seafront. I walked into town and back for my club, and felt quite virtuous... Sat down on a bench near my house to enjoy the view; something I don't do often enough really. Was promptly shamed on the activity front by my friend and one time running buddy jogging past :oops:
26 Feb 2014, 14:14
Just saw the first pics of OH trip and damn that's beautiful...
Here's to give you an idea

I am so happy to see him that I am all flushed, with a big grin on my face, sparkling eyes and look like if I have a hot fever :grin:

Can you read I missed my man ? :razz: :heart:
26 Feb 2014, 14:42
That is stunning. Wheres he gone again?
26 Feb 2014, 14:55
In Thailand
Previous 1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 74 of 134