The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 102 of 134
Previous 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
11 Mar 2014, 00:45
Evening all, or should I say morning? Today was massage, my last one for at least 2 months. My Masseuse won't touch me for at least that amount of time after the operation. I really do believe she has helped me. She has kept me mobile and flexible when I should be a taut muscled wreck. I will miss her. Then into town for a quick shopping trip, track suit bottoms for my sons and some new knickers (you just can't go into hospital with manky grey ones). Some new fluffy (bed) socks and a pair slippers for the hospital. I even tried my new Pj's on today. When I bought them, months ago, they were way too tight, now they are just right.
After that I crashed out on the sofa and was very hard to wake up at 6pm as it was gym time. I did better than I expected in the gym, another 2 minutes on the cross trainer though the shoulders are complaining now because of a 5 day break from the gym.

I spoke to my Step-mum today and found out that she is in hospital herself on Sunday for a cataract operation, so sadly she won't be able to visit me.

Hubby also had the docs today and they have given him another 120ml's of steroid, hoping that this one will work as the last one only gave about 1 week of minimal relief. If this one works it will mean he won't need as much help whilst I'm away and when incapacitated at home. As its just past midnight, I can offically say, only one week to go. Eeek!

The funny thing is that now I have a date I'm much more relaxed about it all. I fully expect to actually start losing weight again because my stress levels have dropped. I am no longer anxiously, desperately even, trying to lose weight as there is no more time to lose weight, so I'm relaxed about it. I'm still fasting, but not anxious on my normal days. Its bound to be sods law that when it doesn't matter as much I will plummet off this plateau.

Right then, I'm off to bed with the prospect of about a 100 feet of fence plus two sheds to paint tomorrow, if the weather stays warm and dry that is.
11 Mar 2014, 01:00
Glad to hear the weather has improved a bit for you folks in the northern climes! I am happy to be leaving 40+ for a few days at least although it will still be warm. Hubby has purchased me my faavouritest cake in the world, bless him, a small chocolate mouse creation with chocolate biscuit base and fresh raspberry couli inside. It is so chocolatey it has been to the school of chocolate. He knows I have been suffering , plus a kilo of fresh blueberries plucked from the garden this morning. Aren't I lucky?!

Winsome, sorry to hear DD has succumbed, aren't they supposed to give nasties to you, not the other way round?!
11 Mar 2014, 04:37
@madcatlady. Loving the avatar!
11 Mar 2014, 04:40
@Marybeth good luck with your procedure. I've managed to avoid them so far but hubby has had a few.
Well it's not much fun being up a ladder cleaning the windows only to be have one of these crawl in the window to say hello (for those who don't know they can be about the size of your hand, mine was close).
11 Mar 2014, 05:02
eeewwwww @wineoclock. id be freaking out.
11 Mar 2014, 05:14
Yes they are eewww. They love to come indoors and sit high up on the wall just waiting for you to come and and have a heart attack when you see them. They also like to sit in the letter box to frighten you to death when you put your hand in it get your mail. Perfectly harmless otherwise :lol:
11 Mar 2014, 05:36
Oh dear @Wineoclock - we get them inside and they freak me out!

This close up pic gave me the creeps! Thanks!

I'll be double checking the walls and ceiling tonight.

Cheers maggie :frown:
11 Mar 2014, 05:49
Sorry @Maggiee I should have put up a warning. I really hate them but I would rather a huntsman inside than a funnel web!!
11 Mar 2014, 13:37
Blimey! You could saddle that up and ride it to the supermarket! Image
11 Mar 2014, 13:40
I know what you mean @izzy! I often think how fantastic it would be to live in Australia but then I remember how it has way more than its fair share of poisonous animals!
11 Mar 2014, 13:43
rawkaren wrote: eeewwwww @wineoclock. id be freaking out.

Yes @rawkaren I'd be well in front of you. :heart: Sue
11 Mar 2014, 14:07
I would go back in a jiffy if I had the money.

In case you were thinking I was being lazy on the cross trainer, what I meant to say was that I did an extra 2 minutes last night taking my total up to 12 minutes at a time. Miraculous for me as I have never really managed much more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time on one.

Right then, back to the never ending story of my fence painting.

11 Mar 2014, 14:18
Well done @Debs you got your avatar back
did you find out who took it? :heart: Sue

just asking @CandiceMarie :heart:
11 Mar 2014, 14:36
I'm minding my toddler grandson today as DIL was taking her driving test. Just heard she passed so really pleased for her.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day! x
11 Mar 2014, 17:48
Here's my latest ad on the forum - imagine what it must cost to get meals delivered fresh daily - and then what happens when you eventually stop, and still don't know how to prepare a healthy meal???
Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 11.44.54 AM.png
Previous 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 102 of 134