The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 105 of 134
Previous 1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
12 Mar 2014, 10:29
Hi Penny, hope the little one feels better soon and yes, don't be too hard on yourself til your stress levels drop a bit, all the best to all of you

Ballerina x :heart:
12 Mar 2014, 10:39
@Pennyforthem I hope puppy and all of the wags are in good health soon. Definitely not a time to put yourself under strain.
12 Mar 2014, 11:48
Thanks everyone. She's had another injection (she cried and so did I) and is now a dopey doggie. If she's no better by Friday, it's blood test and X ray, but vet thinks she'll start pulling round very soon.
12 Mar 2014, 12:01
Nothing much happening in Casa Julie today. There is a length of fence still to paint, but its a foggy miserable day so far today, so its on postponement till the sun breaks through. I may, or may not get the shovel out and tidy up my lawn edges, its that kind of a day, no ooomph. My PJ's are in the wash along with my sexy dressing gown. There is no way I am taking my comfy dressing gown into hospital, it is an item of shame and decrepitude, but oh so comfy.
12 Mar 2014, 20:02
Secret Eaters on CH 4 - looks interesting!
12 Mar 2014, 20:29
Honey, I'm home! (at last!) Just having a lovely less than 500 cal meal, and I am not going to do anything else this evening - I'm exhausted!
12 Mar 2014, 21:02
I phoned the hospital earlier asking why I hadn't recieved the admitance paperwork to find out that my operation isn't going to be the 18th, its the 25th, maybe! I've been really down since then, even getting on the cross trainer for a good session didn't make me feel any better.
12 Mar 2014, 21:11
Oh Julie - I'm so sorry to hear that. Having a 'maybe' for a date can't be easy. Sending every good wish that you might get a date as soon as possible.
12 Mar 2014, 21:40
Julie, that's what I call a bummer, never mind, you will be fine, hugs on the way :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ballerina x :heart:
12 Mar 2014, 22:23
I am shattered beyond words. Watching the sports relief programme about four families without enough money for food in the uk. Famous rich and hungry 1 of 2. BBC one.
13 Mar 2014, 06:51
That's so annoying Julie. I'd be peeved too (((hugs)))
13 Mar 2014, 07:25
carieoates wrote: I am shattered beyond words. Watching the sports relief programme about four families without enough money for food in the uk. Famous rich and hungry 1 of 2. BBC one.

Yes, I saw that too. Difficult to remember it's in UK.
13 Mar 2014, 15:23
Cant hang around long today. The ME monster has gripped me today (too much fun with my hair I guess). Anyway just wanted to send you all these cute hugs and say bye for now. Might be back later but more likely to be tomorrow.

Cheerio for now (oh did I HAVE to mentioned Cheerios?...doh!)

Bean :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
IMG_1006.JPG
Hugs to you all xx
(88.52 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
13 Mar 2014, 16:47
@Julieathome what a bummer! I am so sorry for the delay. I'll be thinking of you and your family and hope all goes well when it finally happens.

@nursebean Take care! I do not have CFS/ME, it sounds so frustrating to be able to so much one day, and nothing the next. Thinking of you also.
13 Mar 2014, 16:52
Julie, it's so frustrating when you build your hopes up and then they're dashed for another week. Let's hope it really does happen then xx

Beanster, take care there xx
Previous 1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 105 of 134