The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 106 of 134
Previous 1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
13 Mar 2014, 16:54
Wasn't away long! It's so difficult to keep away isn't it? Maybe I'll try little and often. Just wanted to post those hugs really...they're so cute xx

Bean :sleepy:
13 Mar 2014, 17:21
Take care Beany.
13 Mar 2014, 18:00
Thanks for the lovely hugs @nursebean I took a few but sent them back when I'd had a good squeeze. Take care of yourself. No jumping, Bean :razz:
13 Mar 2014, 18:34
Hubs has seen his doctor and the good news is she has FINALLY told him to lose weight, hurrah! The not quite so good news is he is going to have tests done for heart problems...,,mmmmmm. Hope it's nothing serious, shouldn't think it is as she is happy for us to go off on our world tour of Scotland and get it all sorted out after that. Tomorrow is day 1 of 5:2 for him so he will be weighed and measured and then starved. :shock: :starving: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

Forgot to say that I am in Nottingham to see Swan Lake, the Mathew Bourne male dancers only version xx
13 Mar 2014, 18:34
Poor me and beanie :(
We've got a pain in our pinnies and our frocks arent well xx
Night night all,miss everyone when i have days like this x
Hope you have a better day tomorrow @nursebean xx ..and me..
image.jpg
(92.1 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
13 Mar 2014, 18:37
Oh dear, sounds as though there are a few poorly people and doggies a round at the moment, hope everyone is feeling better soon :heart: :heart:
13 Mar 2014, 18:39
Hoping for healthier times for hubs dear Bal x hope the heart tests go well
Feel a bit sorry for him,gotta feeling youre gonna be very strict with his food rations....
You will keep him on his toes like any good @Ballerina, x
When does the scottish trip commence!
Hi @Debs hope ypure having a happy time xxx
13 Mar 2014, 18:42
Morning Candicemarie, yep, sat on the sofa at sparrowfart unable to sleep due to excessive thinking!
I was offered the Mine Manager position yesterday and my head has been full of job, house land etc!!
13 Mar 2014, 18:46
Thanks CD, yep, he will not know what's hit him but it will most likely be a ton of vegetables. We are off next Wednesday and back almost a month later which is what leads me to presume that there is nothing urgent or life threatening going on, unless he cheats on 5:2 and then I may kill him so perhaps it may be life threatening yet! :shock:

Debs, massive congratulations on the job offer, well done that girl. :like:

Hope everyone else is fine, take care my little Beanie Bobs :heart:

13 Mar 2014, 18:51
I don't want to hear on the BBC @Ballerina about anyone's husband being done away by being assaulted with neeps and tatties!!!

Poor bean, hope you are feeling better :heart:
13 Mar 2014, 19:00
Congrats on the job offer @Debs! well done girl. you must be doing a great job there! xx hope you're enjoying your time off at present.
13 Mar 2014, 19:06
[quote="Debs"]I don't want to hear on the BBC @Ballerina about anyone's husband being done away by being assaulted with neeps and tatties!!!

You won't read about death by neeps and tatties don't worry, they are far too high carb :lol:

13 Mar 2014, 19:14
Ah, so bashed by broccoli or crushed by colorabi, or smashed by spinach, or battered by beans might be more appropriate?!
13 Mar 2014, 19:43
Congratulations @debs. What a feather in your cap! Haven't we got some clever ladies round these 'ere parts.
@ballerina good luck with hub's 5 2. Mine lasted until 10am on his first day! He has lost nearly 3 stones now though.
13 Mar 2014, 19:46
Oh @Debs - how exciting and congratulations to you.

cheers Maggie :heart:
Previous 1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 106 of 134