The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 108 of 134
Previous 1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
14 Mar 2014, 00:04
I find my OH will usually do something if the doctor suggests it- Good Luck anyway!
14 Mar 2014, 00:14
Congratulations on the offer @Debs whatever you do may it be the best decision for you.
@Merlin , my hubby is exactly like that. I tell him over and over that something is good for him, but he will phoo phoo it as new fangled/hippy nonsense and not for him. But as soon as a dnetist/ doctor, especially if they are male suggests it to him, voila! its all his own idea and must be inplemented immediately.
14 Mar 2014, 03:58
PennyForthem wrote: Feeling relieved that I put my entry in for the Great taste awards today. Now I have to wait for a few months before the judging and then until August for results. Fingers crossed!

Good luck @pennyforthem. Let us know how it goes. Can we vote for you and If you win can we all have some freebies? :lol:
14 Mar 2014, 07:35
tee hee @rawKaren, I wish. No, products are blind tasted by a panel of chefs, writers etc and they are very, very discerning!!
14 Mar 2014, 08:27
Congratulations@Debs, xx
image.jpg
Well done! ~ x
(39.69 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
14 Mar 2014, 08:34
Trying to catch up a bit without too much reading ..
@Winsome hope you and DD2 are well again x and that DD1 and hub have escaped the lurgy X
@PennyForthem hope the dogs have recovered and are all wagging their tails
And good luck with the chutneys x
@Ballerina good luck to hub for day one of shedding weight! X
@MountainMyst and @nursebean Hope you have a good day x
@angie090465 big hugs and hope yr workday goes well x
image.jpg
Have a hippy happy weekend x~
(32.02 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
14 Mar 2014, 08:36
Blimey- I'm not here for a day and so many things happening! :shock:

@Debs many congrats on the job and sooo pleased to hear you will get better quarters and hopefully a better choice of food, and hopefully you won't have to drive those long trips ...

I can vouch for @PennyForthem's tomato and chilli chutney, which arrived last week and which I have had several times this week already! Go girl go! (Tho August seems a long time to wait :lol: )

@Ballerina I saw the Bourne ballet a couple of years ago in Newcastle, very good snd very very funny as well - can just picture those male dancers doing the dance of the swans ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And good luck with hubs sounds like you will need it ...
14 Mar 2014, 08:38
Thank you Candice!! :heart: :smile:

been in since 6.00 am so feeling a bit cold and sore eyed but fine :-) fasting too, hope I can last grrrrrrrrrrrrr :?:
hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the sun if you can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :grin: :grin: :heart:
14 Mar 2014, 08:53
Well done ange x but look after yrself xx a flower and a gold medal for you x
image.jpg
image.jpg
(5.17 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
14 Mar 2014, 08:58
@CandiceMarie thank you :smile: I'm feeling a lot better today. Hubby ran away to Newcastle to escape the germs (he says it's work but... LOL ) and DD1 is absolutely fine. Poor DD2 has gone downhill though :frown: She has a weak chest and although I can't hear wheezing, the combination of the virus plus the foggy weather we're having has not been good. Lots of cosseting required.

I hope you have a good day today :clover:
14 Mar 2014, 09:02
Feel for you@Winsome my daughter used to have lots of wheezing attacks x
One thing we can't do for our children is breathe for them :(
Its very hard to see them wheeze..hope she recovers very quickly x
A lot of them seem to improve as they grow up,thank goodness
14 Mar 2014, 09:04
It is soooooo hard to keep,up with you lot on here! Anyway, I really must say this

CONGRATULATIONS DEBS!!

SO pleased for you. You've worked so hard, you really deserve it. When do we get celebratory cake? Er, chocolate cake too!!

Ah! Well done, again...so pleased xx

Bean :starving: :heart:
image.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS DEBS!
(19.52 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
14 Mar 2014, 09:13
Beano@nursebean how does yr hair look today? X
14 Mar 2014, 09:17
We'll Candy, I spose you could say it looks like the first picture but the realit is the second one!! :shock:

Am staying indoors waiting for my repair kit!

Bean :starving: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:
image.jpg
(18.88 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
image.jpg
(8.9 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
14 Mar 2014, 09:30
So much happening congrats @Debs it that less or more driving but better food I hope and keeping those nice trips home to Tassie. Have you met Sally yet.

All the best with hubs @Ballerina as least you know the tools to use.

@nursebean will you be careful with your hair and not do too much products as they are not good for your hair and hair growth in fasting is compromised I think so take it easy. Loved the hugs.

Think that's about it so hard to keep up with this thread
Previous 1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 108 of 134