2009 posts Page 109 of 134
Previous 1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
14 Mar 2014, 09:50
Thanks @gillymary I'll be careful xx

Bean :starving:
14 Mar 2014, 10:12
Good lord, I can't keep up with this thread!
Many congratulations Deb, so pleased for you :0D
Good luck Ballerina, a bit like bear baiting, beware of back lash :0.
Hope all our poorly ones are feeling better soonest {{{+}}}
To everyone else, have a happy day, the fog will burn off soon so get out in the sun >O<
I have to wait in for a parcel delivery that I missed yesterday :0/
14 Mar 2014, 11:17
Get well wishes on the way to those that need them. I was up nice and early today, I do miss the morning starts when hubby is poorly. But he has had a second dose of steroids and this dose is working, yippee! So he can sleep easier without having to dose himself so heavily. So we get to go to bed at a much more normal time. The washing is on the line already and the pots are washed. It looks to be a lovely day here, a slight high mist without a cloud in the sky.

We are on the last leg of the fence painting, which happens to be the bit that is behind the passionflower which didn't fully die down this winter, so its going to be awkward and fiddly. Once its done though, it won't need doing for another 5 years hopefully. I have to re-wash the windows as my son did them and left them really streaky and then its chill for the rest of the day. I hope to catch my daughter on skype later as well. She keeps on calling when I'm at the gym.
I've also had a look at the free Bon Marche magazine this morning and am loving some of the david Emmanuel stuff. Look at me, getting interested in clothes.
14 Mar 2014, 15:01
@Julieathome sorry yr op has been put back x
Aah lovely tho that youre getting interested in clothes! Be like a crazy teen again! X :like:
14 Mar 2014, 15:45
Glad i gave you a laugh Beanybobs @nursebean over on auriga's page..
Was it me bumbling into the wrong tent or the little rhyme that gave you the giggles?
Or me being a moomin?
Have changed to a moominesque avatar as DD has called me Moomin for many years and i very much identify with them shapewise and in other ways.. And if i become a granny i will be MooMoo! Tho i may be MooMoo to a little doggy instead of a baby..( tho perhaps a doggy first then a baby)
DD and hub are getting a dachshund - to be called Mabel-Louise...name not chosen as yet for any subsequent ickle babby! :lol: :lol:
14 Mar 2014, 19:13
@Candicemarie I LOVE your Moomins! Very amusing : :grin:

Bean :starving:
14 Mar 2014, 21:26
Goodnight all and sleep tight x x
One evening my sister answered the phone and someone said " goodnight and good shite" and put the phone down :shock:
( sorry for the bad language,but aren't people strange sometimes?)
image.jpg
(23.92 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
14 Mar 2014, 21:51
Gosh it always happens on here when I'm asleep, @Winsome, did you tell hubby it was flu, not the Black Death?!
PFT, hope your puppies are on the mend now.
Up here in Beechworth, recovering in bed from a big night whilst hubs is up and about helping our friend move hay for their horses!!! Well planned I thought!

The. Moonmins are fun!
Another big foodie/wine day, looking forward to it but skipping brekkie; it's for the best!
14 Mar 2014, 21:57
Sounds like you're enjoying your time off debs! Good one! X and congrats on your new job! X
14 Mar 2014, 22:05
Thank you my dear!! Sure am!! Only my 'teas made' has gone out so I suppose I shall have to get up and make my own. Celebratory cake, beanlet! shall see what I can conjure up today!!
15 Mar 2014, 00:08
Yawn! Nearly time to drag the reluctant one upstairs. Fasting seems to have slunk off for a holiday as I couldn't complete todays fast. I was good though, I just had the main meal with a little bit of chese and 4 crackers and nothing since.
15 Mar 2014, 00:10
Oh well, supposed to be a good 8 hour sleep before the market tomorrow. Make that 6, if I'm lucky.
15 Mar 2014, 09:05
Lovely view @wineoclock

@Debs he honestly did have to work - year end stock check :lol:
15 Mar 2014, 12:01
I am utterly drained today. I finally got to bed sometime after 3am as my neck problem decided it was fun to stab me in the arm with a compass and drag it down to my finger tips. Then it started again at 7am. The pain has stopped now but I am dragging, I feel fat, I have water retention that the fast yesterday should have cured but didn't because I failed the fast. I just feel bleurgh. But I am wide awake, my brin is buzzing as I've just managed to get a load of patio slabs really cheap, delivered for my patio extension. Plus it looks like the guy may have timbers as well to do the retaining wall. I have the graph paper out going over the final details. It will be something to boss the lads about whilst I'm recovering. We HAVE to extend the patio as we got one of these, well similar in that the two seats swing individually and we have the cushions too, its a bit big for the little patch we have so the need to extend the patio. I am rather looking forward to recuperating lounging in my seat, in the sun with a cup of tea on the cup holder and a blanket wrapped around my legs. (it was only £30 from our neighbor)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Essentialz-Mali ... wing+seats
Previous 1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 109 of 134