The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 111 of 134
Previous 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
15 Mar 2014, 22:23
DDs hubz birthday today..she made him this cake...
image.jpg
its come out sideways,no idea why! :0)
15 Mar 2014, 22:26
Wow! I always admire peeps that can create wonderful cakes! Do I detect traces of chocolate?! :confused: by the way, what does DD stand for?

Bean :bugeyes:
15 Mar 2014, 22:33
@carieoates, I'd put them in the oldest water. It was the Mollies that lasted the longest, they are pretty hardy. I liked them, they seemed to be the most intelligent and actually had different characters.

Bean, OH had also told me that story, except it isn't a story, it's real life, some people are just sick.

No Candice, no imaginary friends in our house.

I am knackered tonight. Oldest daughter has her National 5's (o'grades/o'levels) coming up and has been a right pain in the butt about studying or not as the case may be. She has the speaking part of French on Monday so all I've been doing is help her remember the passage she has to say. Where are you @Manderley, I could do with you in my house. Youngest daughter is being a pain as she feels left out!

I'm off to bed, night all.
15 Mar 2014, 22:36
@nursebean DD / DS stands for Darling Daughter / Darling Son x
Goodnight@wildmissus joys of being a Mom eh! X
15 Mar 2014, 22:57
Night night all in uk x
Sleep tight...hope nobody needs to traipse to the Insomniacs Tent tonight x
Snuggling down under my duvet xxx zzzzzzz.....
15 Mar 2014, 23:05
Nice chatting with you. Sleep well everyone!

Bean :sleepy:

Ps not going to bed yet...watching MOTD. Come on Chelsea...LOSE!!

:bugeyes:
image.jpg
(62.2 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
15 Mar 2014, 23:10
Yessssss! Villa beat Chelsea! There's hope for Arsenal yet :wink:

Bean :grin:
16 Mar 2014, 00:13
off to bed now MOTD is over @nursebean?

I didn't realise Simon M did Radio 5 as well as R2 - I don't listen to R5 (hubby does) simply because the quality of it just grates my ears!!!

Never had imaginary friends - too much of a realist for my own good!

The only downside of this lovely sunshine is how dirty the windows look so I did some impromptu cleaning today - maybe the fresh air and exertion will help me sleep! :smile:
16 Mar 2014, 00:40
Oh my! Is that the time? I thought it was only about 10pm and here it is 00:30. I better get the meds sorted and drag hubby to bed. I'm shattered. Funny/weird pains today. My left leg below the knee went numb in the car on the way home from shopping, I got a bit worried until I realised the laces on my boot were too tight were and cutting off the circulation. Its so easy to label every twinge and sensation as a neck problem once you have a neck problem.

Have a good nights rest those of you heading to bed and a nice Sunday with family, friends or food for those of you who have already started the day.
16 Mar 2014, 03:55
image.jpg
(29.39 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Now THIS I am very proud of- gluten free profiterole!!
16 Mar 2014, 04:45
Wow @debs. Now that looks like it would stick to your ribs. My kind of portion size! Sorry I looked at it though - I'm fasting :bugeyes: Well done :heart:
16 Mar 2014, 05:48
Actually no, very light and airy. Until filled with cream!!!
16 Mar 2014, 12:11
Mmmm! profiteroles.....

Waiting, very hungrily for the chicken and sweetcorn soup to cook. Theres a little lemon and strawberry cream tart to have afterwards too. I'ts no wonder I'm not losing weight, I'm still eating over my TDEE. As long as I maintain at the moment, I'll be fine. After the op and recovery I am diving right back into 5:2 with a lot more control than I have right now.
16 Mar 2014, 12:37
thats whats so good about fasting isn't i Julie. By the way,when is your op?

Bean :starving:
16 Mar 2014, 12:54
It should have been the 18th this month (Tuesday) but is now suppose to be the 25th. I will believe it when I get the admissions letter through the door and I am unpacking my bag when there.
Previous 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 111 of 134