Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
16 Mar 2014, 13:11
You should be all good by Easter then @Julieathome xx fingers X'd
16 Mar 2014, 13:59
Yep, fingers crossed.
16 Mar 2014, 14:41
@julieathome I'd only believe it as they're wheeling you down to theatre! When I had my knee replacement, the woman in the next bed was sent home on the day of the op.

Another bbq on the cards for this evening; I'll happily forego all cakes, chocolate, crisps, biscuits et al for my bbqs!
16 Mar 2014, 15:47
We have a bbq but never get to use it because hubby won't come and sit outside with us. He says its to cold for him and although the lads will happily sit out for the food, as soon as they have eaten, they are back inside too. The only time we have successful BBQ's is when we get invited elsewhere and all electronic stuff is banned, or we do it on holiday.
16 Mar 2014, 15:56
Oh that must have bean a blow Julie. I'll keep everything crossed that they won't mess you around again xx

Well, I've bean going in about my hair haven't I. Four processes later...here's the before and after. What d'you think?!

Bean :shock:
image.jpg
Before...
image.jpg
...during and...
image.jpg
...after
16 Mar 2014, 16:09
I still can't figure out why you're sideways. @nursebean Are you holding ipad portrait or landscape whilst posting? (Ha ha that came out as prostrate)

We have a massive family BBQ about 20 of us between my hubs, sons and daughters birthdays. My mum got tipsy last time and my niece (23) was horrified obviously only the young can have a few too many red wines! My mum hates bbqs but she travels all the way from Lancashire to be here, is she can't hate them that much. Looking forward to venison Steaks, squid,marshmallows and chicken kebabs.
16 Mar 2014, 16:16
I know, I don't know why it's sideways. I do take them in portrait, yes. The photos are ok if you click in them, though aren't they.

Blimey, what a big BB gathering. When's this going to take place?

Bean :starving:
16 Mar 2014, 16:22
How nice to put a face to your name beaniebobs! I like the final result! I don't know why, but in my mind's eye, you had curly hair!!
16 Mar 2014, 16:37
@nursebean. You look 10 years younger! I was thinking of going back darker, but you have just made me change my mind. Nice job :heart:

I don't know what to do today. I was going to go for a drive to Lake Chabot http://www.ebparks.org/parks/lake_chabot, as it is going to be nice again today, but I have to do a phone call and by the time I have finished it might be too late. Might just go walking in the sunshine. I need to go and buy some sunscreen as I don't have any here, and I caught the sun yesterday. :cool:
16 Mar 2014, 16:44
@nursebean i love Blonde Beanie!
On its own or with pink/ purple streaks,it is fab! :heart:
@carieoates your mum comes to the bbq coz she loves you and all yr family..much more important to her than the bbq itself! :like:
@rawkaren to go walking in San Fran! I' m agog! You sound so nonchalant,youre deffo settling in! X
16 Mar 2014, 16:47
Can't wait for a bit of warmth here too, Karen. We have sun, but it's cool. Enjoy your day x

We have a pheasant who has taken up residence in the garden. It's a remarkably stupid bird. It is currently perched on the pointed top of the bird table. Yesterday it was hopping up and down trying to reach one of the coconuts. Every time it bounced high enough and pecked at it, the coconut flipped up in the air!
16 Mar 2014, 16:56
Took a walk earlier ...marching along briskly,good posture etc ..giving self a stern talking to as i went..
" You are eating too much on feed days- This won't do!"
then aaaarghhhhh..yet another new eating place opened up! Gorgeous smells wafting out,goodies in the window..packed to the doors with happy diners
Do they do this deliberately just to tantalise me??? :confused: xx
16 Mar 2014, 17:02
I know when I go walking today I have to walk past dozens and dozens of restaurants. They all have outside eating areas, cocktails everywhere and the smell of bbq'd meat all of the time. I need a nice peg for my nose and a mask so I can't get distracted.
16 Mar 2014, 17:32
I'm not sure it's a contest but I vote for blonde Beanie @nursebean, It looks like your natural colour
16 Mar 2014, 18:09
Blimey, Blonde Becomes Beanie Bobs.....makes you look a million years younger gal :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 112 of 134