The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 122 of 134
Previous 1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
22 Mar 2014, 12:00
Debs wrote: I seem to be at the age where everything seems to be going wrong just at the moment. As long as nothing drops off :wink:

only the weight hopefully @Debs :razz:
22 Mar 2014, 12:14
My friend (I suppose you could call her my best friend, as we see each other once a week for lunch) has found she has a malignant growth on her nose. Puts taking tablets for blood pressure in perspective, for me.
22 Mar 2014, 12:18
Fair point PFT, at least do something now and avoid major problems down the line. I just refuse to accept my age!
22 Mar 2014, 12:39
@julieathome is there any friend or family who can keep us posted on how you are doing before you are able to do so yourself after your op? I'm sure I'm not only one who will be waiting for news.

Thinking of you
22 Mar 2014, 12:42
Same here. I saw a meme somewhere about living to an old age and one of the major things to do was to always think of yourself as younger than you are. I personally can't believe I'm 50, I feel as if I'm still in my 20's. I want to be able to do everything I used to do in my 20's, without having aches the next day. I do believe that keeping that perspective stops you from ossifying, keeping moving, keeping your brain active stops you seizing up both physically and mentally. As soon as I'm well enough we are setting the ball rolling to going back into business, it make take a few years to get started but we will be starting again at a time of life when most people are looking forward to retirement. Its going to be FUN!

I will have my Samsung with me in hospital and will be able to get on the forums. If I send something that sounds like waffle then you know I'm recovering from the anesthetic. But, I will tell hubby to log on here in my name and tell you how I am if I'm unable to.
22 Mar 2014, 12:58
Yuck, we have sleet!
22 Mar 2014, 16:15
Wasn't sure where to post my rant...but here will do,

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 6 :shock:

And so the end of Arsenal's chance to win the title :cry: :cry:

And now the heavens have opened and we've got hail! Boo hoo

Bean :starving: :cry: :cry:
22 Mar 2014, 17:02
Not yet weighed since I got home but happy to report I bought a size 10 dress in Hobbs this morning. :heart: I'd post the link but it doesn't let me do it. I pinned it onto Pinterest in the end. Really missed the British High Street.
22 Mar 2014, 18:41
Nice to see you back in Blighty old bean. Are you suggesting the UK beats CA? Goodness me!
22 Mar 2014, 19:25
Hands down fashion wise!
22 Mar 2014, 19:58
Nice to have you back @rawkaren Shopping for clothes already blimey you don't waste time do you now.

@PennyForthem You have my deepest sympathies
Not only a bad back but the dreaded Man-flu :shock: :shock:
I'm sure you'll be playing nursy to him for days to come.
:clover: Good Luck @Julieathome :clover:
Sue
22 Mar 2014, 20:02
Hi @sue.q. Trying to stay awake..... Got my hair done too today, thank goodness. Hope you are fasting well :like:
22 Mar 2014, 20:09
Yes I'm good and fasting going very well keeping just below
500cals mostly meat free 5:2 for now plus I've restarted my walking and feeling better for that and having reset my TDEE to no exercise I'm leaving it that way for now, and the scales are banished to the garage probably 'til Easter the tape measure moving a tiny fraction only but something gotta give eventually and its not going to be me I'm going to to kick ass very soon.
:like: nice to have you back where you belong. ♥Sue
22 Mar 2014, 20:13
@Sue.Q kicking ass might count as NEAT :wink: :lol: seriously though good luck next week, are you going away, if so where?
22 Mar 2014, 20:35
:heart: @Silverdarling :heart:
Kicking ass for 6 weeks before my holiday lol
Just finishing our meal with coffee and mints and Aldi's
dark chocolate cherry liquors oh my they are divine its a good job the box is quite small. :heart: Sue
Previous 1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 122 of 134