The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 123 of 134
Previous 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
22 Mar 2014, 21:12
Just sat here waiting for bedtime so I can EAT again! The Voice is in the box. Is it me or is everyone singing flat?! I must be getting old or something :confused:

Bean :starving:
22 Mar 2014, 21:30
I enjoyed The Voice. I like Bizzi, the one who sings like Stevie Wonder, plus that Sally woman who makes everyone cry. team Tom has the strongest team. Ricky has the winner though I think with Christine.
22 Mar 2014, 21:40
Oh @nursebean, just seen the results here, oops, :cry: plus you got the wrong person sent off? WT?
Thinking of you @julieathome, and yes, think yourself younger definitely. Maybe that's why OH acts like a teenager! :lol:
22 Mar 2014, 23:07
Nice to have @rawkarenback in our time zone...
The voice was good but I was cross with Will iam for being on his ipad all night If he was my son. I'd have a word.
@nursebean do you really stay up so that you can eat again?
23 Mar 2014, 08:06
Awake since 6.30 as sun streaming into bedroom (can't complain :cool: ) - today am going to finish digging over the front garden, did two thirds yesterday afternoon. That's not as impressive as it sounds - it is about 12 x 20 feet :wink: Injuries so far - broken nails, thorn in finger, dirt in eye :shock: hopefully NEAT will kick in and I will lose some weight ... :grin:
23 Mar 2014, 08:17
Can I have some NEAT too please??!!! Can I get it in tablet form? :wink:
23 Mar 2014, 13:06
Afternoon all. I had a lovely evening last night. Fantastic company, adult conversation (didn't take our lads with us), lovely food and probably too much to drink. I also received a lovely bunch of flowers with a good luck card from our friends, it was such an unexpected gesture.

Today I am feeling the effects of having to cut out one of my painkillers on orders of the hospital. My pain levels are through the roof, all my plans for gardening and planning out the alterations to the shed have been put to one side. I can't even read a book as I can't hold it up, even magazines are too heavy. Soon it will be sorted, soon.
23 Mar 2014, 13:18
Hope you feel better soon @julieathome. Just back from the Apple store at the metro centre. I had bought the wrong power cable home with me and went to pick up a UK one. However the lovely guy said I only needed the UK part and he gave it to me for free with a free extension cable. Saved me £63. Thank you mr nice man :like:
23 Mar 2014, 13:37
Yes,soon it will be sorted @Julieathome
Keep holding on tight to that thought!
Sp sorry youre in a lot of pain,and pleased you enjoyed your evening out x :heart:
@rawkaren yes isnt it lovely how a simple kind gesture lifts us...
Pass that feeling on to someone else in some random way and keep the feelgood factor going! X :like:
23 Mar 2014, 13:50
Blubbering.. Hubby has just posted this up on my Facebook page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wIKHsQbgQE
23 Mar 2014, 13:54
Ahhhhh @Julieathome
What a gorgeous song..lyrics are beautiful ...and a beautiful gesture too from yr hubz x :heart:
23 Mar 2014, 14:08
Awe Julie, that's lovely x
23 Mar 2014, 14:11
I wrote this on another thread talking about a very extreme diet,but thought it might be worth putting on here too..
"Reminds me of one i used to do at times called the Binge Buster
My daughter only mentioned it this weekend...I used to keep all the dreary Binge Buster details in my dresser drawer..As a child,she remembers periodically seeing me getting it out of the drawer..She said my mouth was always in a little thin straight line as i looked at it! :lol:
On a serious note tho,makes you realise how children are observing our habits even when we are unaware of it "

Didnt occur to me that my DD was watching me do all these stupid diets as she grew up.
Could have given her such a bad message.however she never does daft diets herself,much more likely to cut down on food a little and exercise a lot..so maybe she learnt early on the futility of her Ma's dieting attempts!
23 Mar 2014, 14:30
Julie? Is that you singing?

Bean :shock:
23 Mar 2014, 15:57
Julie? Is that you singing?

Don't be daft, I sing like a hoarse frog.
Previous 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 123 of 134