The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 20 of 134
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
07 Feb 2014, 11:04
Not too good today@rawkaren but thanks for asking xx
Painful CFS symptoms have flared up..upper arms very tender and sore,and forearms ad wrists hurting,means can't do much..been trying to fold laundry but can't,specially blummin sheets! Grrrr!
Wnt be typing much on here today so wishing you all a fab fab friday and a groovy weekend! :heart:
07 Feb 2014, 11:09
Oh sorry to hear you are in so much pain again @CandiceMarie. :cry: Just leave the sheets and look after yourself and try and rest your poor arms as much as possible. Big hugs!
07 Feb 2014, 11:11
That is rubbish candicemarie, I feel for you, it must be so frustrating for you. Look after yourself today :heart:
07 Feb 2014, 11:17
Thanks guys x
To add to previous grumble,have got feeling like someone sticking pins down my fingernails..really unpleasant feeling,think its a neuropathy thing..
Over n out,ten four ( Highway Patrol!) Take care you lot x
07 Feb 2014, 12:13
Big hug everyone :hugright: :hugleft:

Not much to say, just wanted to let you know I am fine even if very quiet; Will come back later :wink:
07 Feb 2014, 12:17
Hello manderley, I was wondering where you were! It has been a bit quiet the last few days for some reason, not sure why!
07 Feb 2014, 12:23
Maybe because of all the changes around, I mean, even if the changes in the forum go smoothly it's a big deal....

In my case, I am searching for a job (much more intense than just "looking for" it)am a bit fed up by some things and know that I can be a real pain in the you know where when I am in that state of mind plus I am reading something really intelligent that burns my brain.... A lot to deal with :grin:

But I am still around, the "active posts" is even pinned down so always open :razz:
07 Feb 2014, 12:28
You can always come on here for light relief. Are you looking close to home or searching farther afield? It can be pretty stressful speaking from experience, especially when the job market is tight.
07 Feb 2014, 16:11
What I am doing after work today:

Free Chocolate Sampling Extravaganza hosted by a local food coop. Samples will include chocolate drizzled Kentucky Proud Bacon, Dipped fruit, goat cheese and fig truffle with pecans, chicken mole with red rice, organic ice cream with bourbon chocolatier sauce, and more...

I am so up for this!
07 Feb 2014, 16:19
Oh no @Candicemarie so sorry to hear you're not so good today. Hurry up and come back to,us. Gentle hugs

My Avatar is going to change AGAIN tomorrow...into an old bean :(

Bean :heart:
07 Feb 2014, 16:21
nursebean wrote: Oh no @Candicemarie so sorry to hear you're not so good today. Hurry up and come back to,us. Gentle hugs

My Avatar is going to change AGAIN tomorrow...into an old bean :(

Bean :heart:

as long as it's not a has bean ! :wink: I love your current one! :like:
07 Feb 2014, 16:36
My Mexican Bean? Yes he is rather cute isn't he. I do love a good Avatar :-)

Bean :cool:
07 Feb 2014, 18:06
I've been in the shed the whole day. having fun with my new router and getting back into wood turning. So there was plenty of NEAT going on as I didn't sit down the whole day. My hips are rather achey now as a lot of wood turning is moving from the hips, not moving the arms.

I slapped some mousse on my hair yesterday and plaited it. I slept with it still plaited and brushed it out this morning. Whooeee, I have a LOT of hair when its bushy.

I'm going for a pair of the BHS slim fit trousers as they are £15 cheaper than the M&S ones.

I'm off shopping in a few minutes, shedding shavings and wood dust everywhere.
07 Feb 2014, 18:30
:heart: Sounds as if you're on the mend @JulieathomeIts a bit like a sick bay in here just lately :heart:
:heart: Hugs to you @CandiceMarie Hope your arm is less painful :heart: And Glad you're on the mend @callyanna :heart:
@Debs That could be one reason its been quiet so many poorly and @Manderley On the search for a
good job :clover: Good Luck
The rest of us are bit down unlike our weight :shock: However mine is down this week but the yo yo always bounces :heart:
07 Feb 2014, 19:17
I've had the grandkids and I'm fit for nowt! And we have them tomorrow afternoon, too. Love 'em to bits, but hard work!
Hugs for all who are feeling less than 100%
glad to see you got your router Julie - what kind did you get? Hubs is a big woodworker too.
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 20 of 134