The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 21 of 134
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
07 Feb 2014, 19:27
Hey everyone, it's the weekend, hope you all feel better soon, and I'm going for very small glasses of wine. Just had a huge pile of asparagus and a sainsburys ready meal moussaka. Hubs is out so I'm watching a kids movie with my daughter.
07 Feb 2014, 19:31
:heart: Enjoy @carieoates Quality time there's nothing better cheers mine is red also :heart:
07 Feb 2014, 19:38
I think I'm going to have a small Crabbies Ginger beer. Just had salad pitta and half a small portion of fries from the local kebab shop - lovely just what I needed. Hope that everyone starts to perk up soon; am seeing signs of spring all over the place but I've just been looking at all the dreadful flooding pictures on the net. I feel so sorry for all those people and what is worse, people are stealing from them!
07 Feb 2014, 20:22
I seem to have become a real lightweight in terms of holding my drink. One small glass of red while waiting for my Bolognese sauce to cook and I'm very tiddly! Hic!
07 Feb 2014, 20:49
@rawkaren Am going well thanks, met my new students and am on the journey with them. First hurdle over :smile:

Am in a bit of a IF limbo. :neutral: otherwise but have tested out my main Christmas pressy. A free standing sunbeam mixer. How easy it is hands free. Christened my new kitchen gadget making flourless chocolate cake. It is really different not worrying so much about all that butter. Just about to put little squares of cake on a plate and to head to gym then onto my writers group. Might have to say eat at your own risk as it is chocolate overdose.

Oh @Carorees so agree re not being able to drink, had the most awful hangover last Sunday after a lovely night out and we did enjoy ourselves and just a few drinks. Normally I would have a slight head next day but no fully on the couch groaning splitting headache and having to sleep it off. Is that a bonus I will be out drinking mineral water and lining up for cups of tea, that's a shame :frown:
07 Feb 2014, 21:52
Torvill and Dean documentary on TV. Still gives me goosebumps every time I see them perform the Bolero.
07 Feb 2014, 22:01
Definitely carieoates! So great to see the bolero again!
07 Feb 2014, 22:37
What a bunch of light weights you all are :lol: :lol: . Two pot screamers they are called here (a pot being a very small glass of beer!). Hang on, what am I talking about, I am the same these days, half a bottle of red and I am fit for nowt. Ah well, quality not quantity!
07 Feb 2014, 22:41
It's going to be 40 deg C here AGAIN and I have to drive into the city this arvo for a rehearsal. I hate going into the city at the best of times but Saturday is the pits. Last week the wretched machine ate my money and I got hardly any time on my ticket. Had to pop out during the rehearsal and move the car. Luckily by then a free park was available. Today I'm going to do one circuit and if nothing good pops up I'm going into the undercover car park and hang the expense!
07 Feb 2014, 22:56
Poor chook, I thought you had a cool change through yesterday, obviously didn't last long.
Can't you get public transport into the city? I hate driving in Melbourne, avoid hok turns like the plague so always end up turning left to get where I'm going!!
07 Feb 2014, 23:02
@chook and @debs lovely and cool here. Lots of rain, so bring willies .. sorry wellies... all welcome xx
07 Feb 2014, 23:19
Plenty of those around here pennyforthem :wink: . Too much testosterone around the place, all trying to outdo each other. I just watch and laugh at them!!

I'm there, weather looks atrocious, I don't envy you at all.
07 Feb 2014, 23:24
@debs we're battening down the hatches for a stormy weekend.
Looks the same for the rest of the week.

Erm should I buy those bloomin' jeans or not? Oh, in an agony of indecision...
07 Feb 2014, 23:26
Debs wrote: Poor chook, I thought you had a cool change through yesterday, obviously didn't last long.
Can't you get public transport into the city? I hate driving in Melbourne, avoid hok turns like the plague so always end up turning left to get where I'm going!!

Well, in theory I could get the train but by the time I've gotten to the station, got the train into Melbourne and trammed it to St Vincents, it takes longer than the car. At least I have AC in the car. It's not the driving so much that I dislike, it's the parallel parking under pressure! Last weekend was the worst as it was Chinese New Year and the city was full.
07 Feb 2014, 23:29
@PennyForthemWhy not work on the food principle-if you still want them badly next week get them. My new handbag came that way!
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 21 of 134