The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 30 of 134
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
10 Feb 2014, 13:33
My John Lewis card and cake vouchers have arrived as well!
10 Feb 2014, 13:35
Yay @Merlin!
Come on JL where are Penny and Cally's cards( tho Penny has been barred from John Lewis for fighting over cutprice jeans in the sales) :razz:
10 Feb 2014, 13:36
Beanster, where do you have your scales? They're not on carpet are they?
Why don't you keep a diary of everything you eat (and weigh your food too - sorry, but it might need doing for a while) - AND make it public here as a thread. We can see what you're eating and maybe make some tweaks for you. Just a suggestion xx
10 Feb 2014, 13:41
I've just put the said card in my purse. I now have 17 assorted bits of plastic in my purse not counting my driving licence and rail card!
I don't keep any of my bank cards in there either!
10 Feb 2014, 13:42
I am not happy about candicemarie's comments about me 'fighting over cutprice jeans'.
I have PM'd her. It might be said in jest, but after a few other comments, I'm getting a tad miffed.
10 Feb 2014, 13:43
Well i should hope your sende of humour IS wearing thin Penns now that you are thin all over! X :grin: :lol: :like:
10 Feb 2014, 13:53
Oh gosh Penny only just realised it was a PM not a remark on here about your sense of humour wearing thin
REALLY didnt mean to upset you but sorry if i have,wouldn't hurt your feelings for all the world! Just wasnt thinking. It won't happen again ..Hope we're still pals.
10 Feb 2014, 14:00
Now, now ladies!!

Er, I put my scales on our tiled floor, same place every day. I'm pretty sure they're accurate. Did you want me to write down my 'feast foods' or 'fast foods'? Any help is gratefully received!

Wanted to post something on the WAGs thread but just can't find it. Anyway, last week I saw a programme on how bad dog food is. Long story short, I have just ordered my girls this...how exciting!

Bean :starving:
10 Feb 2014, 14:06
Does anyone have fresh squeezed orange juice and sugar on their pancakes, or is it just me? I only seem to see references to lemon juice. Just wondered. Get to eat the 'flesh' afterwards too, so can kid myself it's a bit healthier. :grin:

Keep meaning to do posher ones but old habits seem to win.
10 Feb 2014, 15:56
Yay! my John Lewis card arrived today too ladies! They must have all been dispatched as a job lot! :like:
10 Feb 2014, 16:15
nursebean wrote: Welcome back @Manderley and big hugs to you :heart:
Hey @Carieoates I thought you were going to be MY fasting buddy?! :confused:

Talking of lemon, I am a BIG LEMON today. Just weighed myself and I am now the same weight I was when I started this fasting back in October. All I did was have 4 days off and I've managed to put 4 pounds on. Woo hoo! Way to go Bean. I didn't even eat THAT much...honest! But I guess the facts speak for themselves. I guess I must have done! :cry:

Right, thats it, no more nice food any more. Head down, get on with fasting and no chocolate until Easter.

Bean :starving:

@nursebean
I am your buddy dear, I posted yesterday that I thought someone had mentioned buddy's and I'd like one. Then this morning Julianna had started the group. So all is well in "beanyoates" land.

So how are we going to do this. I see you've got a bit of trouble so let's head over to the buddy tent and sort you out, :heart:
10 Feb 2014, 16:17
Just checking!

Bean :wink:
10 Feb 2014, 16:20
nursebean wrote: Just checking!

Bean :wink:

Ok. I'm off for a run now, need some fast day distraction. see you in the buddy tent later,
10 Feb 2014, 17:04
Bean, dog food is not 'bad'. Surprised at you being seduced into expensive canned dog food by a TV programme; dry is much better for their gums and teeth.
@Candicemarie and I have sorted things out, in a mature and sportsman like way

:zombiekiller: :hammer: :hammer: and now there is :peace: and :heart:
10 Feb 2014, 18:02
Well commercial dog food IS full of preservatives and weird things you've never heard of. I didn't fancy feeding them raw food but I DID like the idea of my girls eating nothing but natural food. It actually LOOKS like food now. To be honest, it's not much more expensive than what they're on at the moment. I also bought them treats which are fish skins (100%). They have both wet and dry because I think they'd be bored with just one or the other...and poor Minnie has a few teeth missing :frown:

Bean :shock:
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 30 of 134