The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 31 of 134
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
10 Feb 2014, 18:24
Peace and Love@PennyForthem! love and Peace!
I won't make you the butt of my jokes again..you've only got a little butt anyway!
And give me a butt up my big backside if i do it again ( butt i won't !) hehehe! :heart: :grin: :lol:
10 Feb 2014, 18:33
@AnnieW no i havent ever heard of orange juice being used,but i think it sounds lovely!
I may just have to sample one come pancake day! Xx :like:
10 Feb 2014, 18:35
CandiceMarie wrote: Peace and Love@PennyForthem! love and Peace!
I won't make you the butt of my jokes again..you've only got a little butt anyway!
And give me a butt up my big backside if i do it again ( butt i won't !) hehehe! :heart: :grin: :lol:

You can count on it, @candicemarie :like:
10 Feb 2014, 18:37
www.trophypetfoods.co.uk/

I get my cat food from these lovely people. It's made by them, I text the lovely lady and within half a day I've got it. They give you free samples too.
Just a thought.
10 Feb 2014, 18:40
Phew - glad peace had been restored - was getting a bit stressed out!
We used to have orange juice and sugar on pancakes - or golden syrup!
Have heard of the Lily's Kitchen - friends have entered competitions they have on FB. We try to feed the cats just dry food - am so fed up of clearing up cat sick though - some of them tend to gobble it down (no need - they have a constant supply all day) then regurgitate it straight back up. Have just invested in some Royal Canin as opposed to their usual IAMS so hope this may be better as it's supposed to be easily digested...........
10 Feb 2014, 18:43
Is it safe to come in?

Just wanted to share my lovely girls enjoying their new treats

Bean :wink:
10 Feb 2014, 18:46
Ahhhhhhh ! Those dawgies of yours have the sweetest faces Bean! Are you putting them up in the WAGS tent too?
@Debs have a good break x and ignore that KV " advice" ..too extreme ! X
10 Feb 2014, 18:48
Oh I know what you mean. My dog, Poppy has Crohns and is often sick or has a bout of diarrhoea after eating something she really shouldn't have. I tried to get her a muzzle but they don't seem to do them for Italian Greyhounds and their small, long noses :(

Good luck with the Royal Canin

Ah thanks @Candicemarie - they are just so adorable. Spoilt? Absolutely! :-)

Bean :smile:
10 Feb 2014, 18:50
I give up :confused:
10 Feb 2014, 18:56
@Candicemarie I can't find the Wags tent

Bean :cry:
10 Feb 2014, 18:58
AnnieW wrote: Does anyone have fresh squeezed orange juice and sugar on their pancakes, or is it just me? I only seem to see references to lemon juice. Just wondered. Get to eat the 'flesh' afterwards too, so can kid myself it's a bit healthier. :grin:

Keep meaning to do posher ones but old habits seem to win.

Aren't crepes suzette cooked in orange sauce?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/class ... ette_66236
10 Feb 2014, 18:59
Beaniebobs i can't give the link on this dratted ipad but if you ...
Go to Home page
Scroll down the lists to Non Diet Chat
Click on subforum Fastonbury Glamping
A list of Tents comes up
You' ll see WAGS on that list..but you' ll hear the barking anyway from a mile away! X
10 Feb 2014, 19:01
Hey@callyanna think youre right about crepes suzette! Ypu are such a woman of the world! Glad yr JL card has arrived! X
10 Feb 2014, 19:03
I would never have thought of putting orange juice with a pancake. Hmm not sure I agree. The humble lemon is all that's required....IMHO

Bean :oops:
10 Feb 2014, 20:07
Mean to say, while I still have t'internet, I've given up on today and thrown in the towel.

Tomorrow is another day xx
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 31 of 134