The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 38 of 134
Previous 1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
12 Feb 2014, 19:03
Very slowly @Callyanna very slowly! No, you're right, I really must cut out crisps. I don't suppose I can even have honey in my Greek yoghurt can I?

Oh @Carieoates you 45 year old, you! I just LOVE cheese and eggs but am allergic to nuts. I guess I should fill up on omelettes, cheese omelettes!

Bean :starving:

Ps the weather outside has gone crazy now. Hope our house doesn't blow down :(
12 Feb 2014, 19:13
nursebean wrote: Very slowly @Callyanna very slowly! No, you're right, I really must cut out crisps. I don't suppose I can even have honey in my Greek yoghurt can I?

(

I'm sure a little drizzle of honey on your yogurt would be ok if it makes it more appealing :wink: After all, there's no point in forcing yourself to eat 'healthy' stuff if you're not enjoying it and eating is one of life's greatest pleasures! :grin:
12 Feb 2014, 19:14
@callyanna please cancel red carpet,marching bands,reception with the Lord Mayor,champagne supper,etc,etc,etc
Staying home and watching Corry in our pjs instead of coming to Callyland due to the terrible weather tonight
Secretly pleased as really wasn't feeling up to it x x
12 Feb 2014, 19:26
CandiceMarie wrote: @callyanna please cancel red carpet,marching bands,reception with the Lord Mayor,champagne supper,etc,etc,etc
Staying home and watching Corry in our pjs instead of coming to Callyland due to the terrible weather tonight
Secretly pleased as really wasn't feeling up to it x x

:cry: awww! had the bunting and everything across the street....(and found an old bit of coconut matting in the garage! :shock: :wink: ).
ah well, they'll keep till next time so just stay warm and cosy at home tonight! x
12 Feb 2014, 21:49
@Silverdarling, you have a lot to answer for. This evening me and youngest daughter went into Inverness to the awkward to get to Aldi......to buy chocolate :shock: and I spent £97. I bought the Moser Roth in 85% dark, orange & almond and caramel and so much more, my cupboards and freezer are full. I came home put it all away, had a bath and ate an iced, cream filled yum yum. I am quite impressed and look forward to our new one opening up soon.
12 Feb 2014, 22:08
The ad supplier for our forum needs some common sense marketing lessons. I can understand the ads for diets on a diet site (though of course they are not going to get any hits :lol: ), but the banner that was just at the bottom of this thread was pictures of two "hot babes" and the caption "which do you prefer?". They apparently are unaware of who is on this site...A bunch of middle aged women, and a handful of younger women and a sprinkling of men, pretty much...
12 Feb 2014, 23:10
What @wendyjane, hot Asian babes not your thing? :wink:
12 Feb 2014, 23:15
I can understand the ad banner at the bottom of mine, as its the Holiday Inn in Bolton where hubby has booked us. Now what web sites have you been looking at to get 2 hot Asian babes?????
12 Feb 2014, 23:21
Mine tend to be computer related as I did quite a lot of searching before i got a new one.
12 Feb 2014, 23:28
I don't have an advert.....stamps feet in disgust... want one too...just so I can join in and complain.
12 Feb 2014, 23:28
Arrrrggghhh! These neuopathic pains and effects are sending me round the twist. Not only can't I feel the two outer fingers of both hands (I tried by biting both, hard), the rest of my hands feel as if I've dipped them in nettles and my shoulders are on fire, painfully. Now, I've got itching all up and down my forearms that's sending me batty. I wouldn't mind the scratches if it had been a wild romp in bed, but I chew my finger nails and still have scratches.
12 Feb 2014, 23:31
Julieathome wrote: Arrrrggghhh! it had been a wild romp in bed,

I thought you said yesterday that hub had a wild glint in his eye (Oh but I did delete a bit of Julie's message, which is which she's wishing she could do with that dratted pain) xxxx
12 Feb 2014, 23:43
Oh dear julieathome, that must be terrible, I feel for you.
I hadn't taken any notice of the ads until I spotted that one! No idea why though, usually it is dieting, today it is income protection! Better than reading your horoscope!

My hairdresser has taken pity on me as I have had no brekkie as I got some blood tests and she has put four of their scrummy little choccies on my plate next to my pot of English Breakfast tea. There is a reason it is so expensive :grin:
12 Feb 2014, 23:47
I've got a dating advert :shock:
12 Feb 2014, 23:52
LOL! Another day or two for the full effects of hubby's injection to take effect I'm afraid. By then, knowing my present luck, he will be fine, but I will be curled up somewhere feeling really sorry for myself.

Now I have an advert for a diet/recipe app.
Previous 1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 38 of 134