The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 57 of 134
Previous 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
20 Feb 2014, 12:06
Sounds good to me Beanster!x
This isnt really that funny but i had to laugh..my sister emailed me..
MY EYES ARE TERRIBLE.. I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH LINDA YESTERDAY MORNING AND IT WAS HER COAT DRYING ON THE BANNISTER.
as you can see,she emails in capitals which is sad,but the idea of her chatting to a coat ..can't help but smile..even worse than me flagging down lorries thinking its a bus..
20 Feb 2014, 12:10
Yes @nursebean we need to see you. I'm now visualising a bean complete with ample bosoms, with pink hair and grey roots.
Go for it bean whatever makes you happy makes me happy too.
I on the other hand have never had my hair dyed, it would prob all fall out with shock from all the other chemical processes it has to endure.

Diet chef lady says "ooooh chicken curry" A teeny weeny bowl of low fat high carb nonsense. Bet she's still hungry after eating that, so that's why she's snacking on whatever it is in that packet.
20 Feb 2014, 12:18
Oh @Candicemarie I am trying hard not to laugh...but :lol: :lol: :grin: :smile: :shock: uh hum, sorry about that, but just the thought!

Tee hee @Carieoates I have conjured up a rather weird image of myself haven't I?! Hmm I won't reveal myself until the stones have shifted, the boobs have deflated and the pink "Amelie hairstyle" are in place. So, 2017?!

Bean :starving: :shock: :wink:
20 Feb 2014, 12:19
carieoates wrote: Yes @nursebean we need to see you. I'm now visualising a bean complete with ample bosoms, with pink hair and grey roots.

Poor bean; I bet she looks nothing like that and what's with the ...'until'? Until..???
20 Feb 2014, 12:29
Oh dear, you're all gonna be so disappointed!

Until? Everything falls in place

Bean :starving: :wink:
20 Feb 2014, 12:47
When you're ready bean....when you're ready.

See you all later, off to get my nails done now. :oops:
20 Feb 2014, 14:15
@nursebean I have done something similar, in that I have had bleached highlights put in, without any colour so that the grey blends in gradually. My hair at the moment has an unusual and accidently graduation form mousy brown at the top through ash blonde to nearly white at the ends. Dying my length of hair to get the roots done is just not going to happen. But, I can put on a semi permanent every now and again. Your post has just encouraged me to colour my hair for the weekend. The last time I dip dyed it blue. This time I think I will do the underneath a bright pink, lilac or purple. I'm of to Hereford tomorrow to get my nails done (false ones as I bite mine terribly) so I can pick the colour up there.

Today is my housework day so I'm catching up on the washing, bed stripping etc. We now have a policy that I only do the housework 2 days a week, the 2 lads do the other days in turn. It generally means that they do the basics, like washing the pots and cooking, but need reminding to hoover (it gets done now that we have a robot vacuum), and do the washing. I still need to do the bathrooms, they NEVER clean out the toilet brush holder, I think they would throw up if they were forced to. And I tend to do the little jobs like wiping down the skirting boards, radiators, tops of cupboards, behind the cooker, etc. But, I don't have to cook for 5 days of the week. Yippee.
20 Feb 2014, 14:40
@Manderley gin making people weepy is quite common. I have a couple of friends who love the taste but simply can't tolerate it.

Likewise, I've known a few people who can't seem to drink whiskey without getting nasty on it :neutral:

Vodka makes me provocative :wink: I'm careful of the company I keep when I'm in the mood to have a few :lol: :oops:
20 Feb 2014, 15:36
Hubby gets violent on Whiskey. I get depressed on Barcardi (I love Bacardi and coke). I did once have a Gin, ginger beer and lime cocktail, now that was lovely.
20 Feb 2014, 15:39
I can drink vodka, but not Gin as it makes me maudlin, too. Hate whiskey, brandy and rum, though I have been known to have an annual Bacardi and coke!
20 Feb 2014, 15:45
whisky gives me all the symptoms of cystitis all be it briefly-so no I don't drink that either!
20 Feb 2014, 15:57
Never touch any spirits and find the smell of whisky horrible even though hubs has a little tipple of it every night! Once got very drunk on Bacardi and coke on a girlie holiday in Spain with friends in my younger days and have never touched it since!
20 Feb 2014, 16:12
Spirits are generally lower carb. And champagne.

Just saying.
20 Feb 2014, 16:31
@carioates are they really? I must switch then because I get terrible hot flushes if I drink alcohol in the evening, its related to the carbs as I get the same symptoms with a high carb food day too. Its a shame really as my drink of choice is wine. Something with diet coke or diet lemonade will have to do. Even the sugar in normal drinks is too much over an evening.

If I fast on Friday, stay low carb all day Saturday, eat a steak with salad for dinner, and low carb drinking, I may get away without hot flushes on Saturday night. This is going to take some planning as we will be on the road for lunch, so no convenient sandwich or burger van snacking. I may just do a 20:4 on Saturday and stuff myself for dinner.
20 Feb 2014, 16:33
Brown rice - yuk! Reminds me of the seventies, and early eighties - chewing a lot
:shock: :dazed: :bugeyes: :wink:
Previous 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 57 of 134