The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 60 of 134
Previous 1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
21 Feb 2014, 18:05
Just sitting here thinking..and wondering where@LilSmiler is these days..
Hoping @pinchypops is feeling a little better,and will be back soon..and whats happened to @Puny & @Karenm...and others too..
image.jpg
(39.14 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
21 Feb 2014, 18:11
I can have dinner with the family tonight as well. Fasting today and thought I would have to miss the yummy stuff. But its chicken and bacon BBQ'd drumstick lollypops. You skin the chicken drumsticks and push the meat down from the knuckle end so you get a bunched up lollypop effect. I've marinated them in BBQ sauce and will be wrapping each one in a half slice of bacon (middle back as its lower calorie than streaky) and baking them in the oven. for 30 minutes. The men will be having herby wedges and salad with theirs whilst I have just a big salad. It comes in at 460kcals for 3 lollypops and salad.
21 Feb 2014, 18:12
Julieathome wrote: Whey hey! my corset fits. I've had to trim the laces by a foot each side.
I am sneaking it into my bag for tomorrow.

Corset....is that an under garment or an outer on the top garment?...
Just wondering, have you not gone then? Have a smashing time and don't do anything I wouldn't. Har har.......
21 Feb 2014, 18:19
Its an under garment, though you have me thinking now. We don't go till tomorrow as early as we can get out the door. I have spent an extortionate amount of hubby's money today. A new handbag, a full set of false nails done at the nail bar and my eyebrows shaped. There was also clothes for hubby and odds and sods like shoe polish, ear buds and a trip to the chicken factory shop for earlier said chicken drumsticks x10, and thighs x10 and breaded goujons 1kg, a whole chicken and some burgers (all the chicken stuff came to £7.00) .
21 Feb 2014, 18:24
I love my nail extensions. Actually don't mind having to have them re-done every three weeks. They are so strong and natural looking.
21 Feb 2014, 18:36
Oh wow, Julie. Sounds like you've been one busy bee!
I can't have nail extensions as I work with food, but my own nails grow at a rate of knots and I'm constantly keeping them trimmed.
21 Feb 2014, 18:56
As it's half term this week we've been babysitting our two grandsons aged 5 and 17 months today while their 'old folk' were at work. We took them out for lunch for a treat and they were so good and well behaved, made me really proud to be their grandma! :heart: :heart:
21 Feb 2014, 19:11
Thats sweet @callyanna . They always behave for grandparents, much better than for their own parents most of the time. Well it seemed that way when mine were smaller.
21 Feb 2014, 19:13
Hope you and your hubby have a fab weekend @Julieathome
Look forward to hearing all about it ! :like:
21 Feb 2014, 19:38
Scrolling back through this chat trying to find @Julieathome's corset, I know about Manderlay's one but....
21 Feb 2014, 19:46
callyanna wrote: As it's half term this week we've been babysitting our two grandsons aged 5 and 17 months today while their 'old folk' were at work. We took them out for lunch for a treat and they were so good and well behaved, made me really proud to be their grandma! :heart: :heart:

Ahh how lovely@callyanna5 and 17 months! And it's always a joy to see well behaved little ones eating out with the grown ups!
Have a great time@Julieathome! X
21 Feb 2014, 20:15
Oh I am watching a truly gross (to me) programme on extreme dog grooming.
Poor dogs. They're not real pooches are they?
21 Feb 2014, 20:24
CandiceMarie wrote:
callyanna wrote: As it's half term this week we've been babysitting our two grandsons aged 5 and 17 months today while their 'old folk' were at work. We took them out for lunch for a treat and they were so good and well behaved, made me really proud to be their grandma! :heart: :heart:

Ahh how lovely@callyanna5 and 17 months! And it's always a joy to see well behaved little ones eating out with the grown ups!
Have a great time@Julieathome! X

It's a bit like a military operation getting ready though, ensuring they're safely strapped in their car seats, checking I have bib, Tommee Tippee drinking cup, feeding spoon, wipes, nappy and changing things just in case, toys! Makes me wonder how I ever managed my own two sons, buggy and shopping getting on and off buses before I learned to drive many years ago! :shock: :razz:
21 Feb 2014, 20:58
PennyForthem wrote: Oh I am watching a truly gross (to me) programme on extreme dog grooming.
Poor dogs. They're not real pooches are they?

I saw one of those programmes the other week, I can't imagine what kind of person wants to do that to their dogs!
21 Feb 2014, 21:53
@Candicemarie that's so kind of you to worry about all the missing fasters. That bear is just soooo sweet!

Bean xx
Previous 1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 60 of 134