The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 62 of 134
Previous 1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
22 Feb 2014, 10:50
On the advertising front - I've got aluminium anodising! I have no idea what that is and I'm the only one using the iPad so can't blame OH for that one. Where are my interesting exotic ladies that other folk seem to get :lol:
22 Feb 2014, 11:19
Loulou51 wrote: I like all my mugs in the cupboard facing the same way with their handles all at the same angle!!!! Sometimes my family go in and mess it up just to tease me.
Ballerina wrote:
Silverdarling wrote: Melvill Dewey originally had the idea from organising the cans and foodstuffs his mother's pantry, would you believe? Putting like with like ... So all the beans together, then divided into types, all the chillis ...( Bet you're off to do this now - not! Sensible girl!). Very OCD and a@*#ly retentive I think ...

O...M...G...!...I am OCD....with a vengeance :shock: ..... :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

@Loulou51 @Ballerina

You two ... And David Beckham, I believe :shock: :wink: :shock: :wink: :cool:
22 Feb 2014, 11:20
I'm feeling a bit down because I have just waved goodbye to my daughter and two granddaughters, aged three and four! They are off to the airport for the start of their return to Bielefeld, in Germany. We have had a lovely week and we will see them in three and a half weeks, when we go out there, but I still miss them when they go. :cry:

We were supposed to be looking after them while my daughter and son-in-law went skiing, but he rang while they were here and told us that he is being posted to Afghanistan in three weeks time! No skiing for them, then! He is a barrister in the Army Legal Service, so no front line soldering involved, but of course there are still risks involved just flying into and out of Afghanistan! :frown:

Anyway, enough of my woes! Have a lovely weekend, everyone. The sun is shining here in South Lincolnshire and I may even venture out into the garden. I have some hellebores needing urgent attention! :smile:
22 Feb 2014, 11:29
OCD here. Its funny though, because both my lads are autistic types (on autistic the other aspergers) but I'm the one with OCD. The DVD collection all 400+ of them are in alphabetical order, the mugs all have the handles the same way, the glasses are stacked in descending order, my books are grouped into gardening, cooking woodwork and 'all the rest' piles, the cans have to have their labels facing forwards (most of the time) when I wash the pots everything is stacked in a particular way to get everything on the draining board and it really grips me when the lads don't do it 'right'. I also did 6 months in my youth as a library assistant at the local college. I loved it, especially when it was my turn to go through the shelves making sure everything was in its place.

My desk is a mess which people can't understand.

Right I'm off, I just jumped on here to check for messages. Catch you all Sunday night or Monday morning.
22 Feb 2014, 11:35
Have a great time julie!
Life is too short to put things in alphabetical order! ;)
I'm totally flexible and chilled as long as everybody does things the way I want. :) no hassle! ;)
22 Feb 2014, 11:43
Aw @StowgateResident, I'm lucky enough to see my grandsons every week so understand how you feel but three weeks will soon fly by, especially if you keep busy in your garden!
22 Feb 2014, 12:34
Oh @StowgateResident I do sympathise. My sister emigrated to Canada last year and took my two little nephews with her (bit mean I thought!). They are 5 and nearly 3. My parents miss seeing their little grandsons :(

Anyway, couldn't be a better time for you for the sun to finally show itself and spread warmth and light in your beloved garden...enjoy!

Bean :starving: :heart:
22 Feb 2014, 12:59
Just waved goodbye to my neighbours they're going to Goa for a two week holiday. She's not sure where they are going as he does all the holiday booking and she just tags along. She's given me her recyclables wheelie bin as I always have too much. Love my neighbours.
It's such a lovely day. I have a tatty old plastic greenhouse to dismantle. Then some more holiday brochures to dribble over.
@nursebean glad you're out and about on this lovely day. Can we get you on a train up this way for our east Anglia meet up? :heart:
22 Feb 2014, 13:08
What a lovely way to be @carieoates
Neighbour Wife i mean,just going with the flow,let Hub choose,ready to have an adventure / mystery trip holiday!
Meanwhile i am listening to Pick of the Pops and trying to decide on this 16: 8 day what to eat as am now in my " window " ( wish was in Goa instead!) :confused:
22 Feb 2014, 13:33
Oh @Candicemarie I'm listening to Pick of the Pops too! Just heard a Buggles song that I haven't heard for years!

Glad the sun is shining for everyone today. We're all gonna be busy now aren't we. Busy choosing holidays and busy lapping up some rays ;)

East Anglian! Hmm I'm sure there must be a way of getting there. I'll have to look it up and check the length etc. I can't meet up just yet...but it's just great to have something to aim for. Actually, I'm meeting up with some people (although the numbers are rapidly dwindling) from my ME course I recently finished. I have to drive half an hour, chat with strangers and then drive home. I'll let you know the impact that that will have. I'm sure I'll be doomed for a few days, but at least Ill have done it :)

Isn't Spring lovely

Bean :starving: :heart:
22 Feb 2014, 13:35
Hehe we both havin a boogie then! One Boogying Bean and one Boogying Barrel! :grin: :lol: xx
Ramones now! Brilliant! Shake your tail feather BeanyBobs!
22 Feb 2014, 13:39
Sounds like Boomtown Rats now! Ooh memory lane

:lol: :lol: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :confused:
22 Feb 2014, 13:42
Now its Cliffy!Altogether now..Carrie doesnt live here any more! :grin: :lol:
22 Feb 2014, 13:44
Sorry Carrie left no forwarding address...it's a mystery

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: