The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 64 of 134
Previous 1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
22 Feb 2014, 19:30
I live in an incredibly untidy house; it is a building site with tools all over the place. I think my tidy mug fetish possibly stems from being unable to control the state of the rest of the house. Too exhausting to try and futile as well. I don't iron but I do sort the washing up before doing it; I like it all piled up ready to be done in order. @nursebean I like Coward of the County too, even though I am a rockchick at heart :oops:
22 Feb 2014, 19:30
Ooh sorry @nursebeanwe are all different..no accounting for taste,takes all sorts to make a world,etc etc ..
But...Brotherhood of Man? :shock: * shakes head sorrowfully * What are we to do with the Bean???
Actually i quite like Kenny R songs,just not..coward of the county.

And i think " tidy" is something to do with being unwell...too much adrenaline running thru us is part of this illness and both exhausts us and makes us edgy all at the same time..too tired for tidying but needing stuff round us to be so..horrible combination :frown: x poor ole Bean and Candy ...What we need is HouseHusbands! X :grin:
22 Feb 2014, 19:33
I totally get what you say RockChick! @Loulou51 about the mugs x
I never iron,never ever,i convinced myself a long time ago that body heat / airing cupboard warmth takes out all the creases! :confused: x
22 Feb 2014, 19:41
CandiceMarie wrote: I never iron,never ever,i convinced myself a long time ago that body heat / airing cupboard warmth takes out all the creases! :confused: x

Creases sort of blend with my body!
22 Feb 2014, 19:43
Now househusbands would be good! :wink:

Although I'm not excessively tidy, I do get really stressed and edgy with untidiness. Can't STAND it. I become crazy psycho...heaven help the man who finds me...Kenny Rogers? Noooo. Look I was young, ok, young and naive.

Now this guy is my favourite...remember/know him?

Bean :starving: :wink:
image.jpg
(16.15 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
22 Feb 2014, 19:58
OT, but just noticed that there are currently 126 people online on this site yet only 18 are registered! Come on you 100 plus 'guests', what's stopping you?
22 Feb 2014, 20:01
Who is it Bean..looks familiar..sure is eye candy!
@PennyForthem my body could do with a good ole iron,if only it was as easy as running the iron over it! X face,ditto!

Yeh come on you lurkers! I agree with @callyanna !
22 Feb 2014, 20:03
J'you know, @candicemarie and @callyanna it's Saturday night; in the olden days, I wouldn't have been seen dead at home on a Saturday night.
Oh how times change!
22 Feb 2014, 20:12
PennyForthem wrote: J'you know, @candicemarie[tag] and [tag]callyanna it's Saturday night; in the olden days, I wouldn't have been seen dead at home on a Saturday night.
Oh how times change!

How true and yet I'm now quite happy to be warm and cosy at home with the laptop on my knee to keep in touch on here. Telly as usual on a Saturday night is rubbish so Hubs has just put on an Alistair Sim dvd, part of a box set I bought him for Christmas.
22 Feb 2014, 20:41
Ive had my fair share of wild sat nights in my teens & twenties ..got it out of my system!
My idea of hell now would be to be at a sat night party!
my fave sats these days,and they dont happen that often, is a light late brekky..then a nice late lunch out and a wander round an interesting market or a few shops..home in the evening with a good film to watch and some vino and tasty nibbles.
Bliss! X
22 Feb 2014, 21:04
Sounds like a great Saturday to me no candy Candy! Can't beat a good film and a glass of wine...or maybe some popcorn...salted? Or sugar? Yes, it's so funny how we suddenly (it seems) prefer to stay indoors and have a cosy night in rather than party all night. Just the thought of it...

...and by the way, that was the wonderful Peter Gabriel. And this is him now. Still got those twinkly eyes!

Bean :starving:
image.jpg
(10.37 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
22 Feb 2014, 21:10
I am watching a more4 programme on the horses of WW1. Tissues at the ready.
22 Feb 2014, 21:13
Oh no! I wouldn't be able to watch that! I'm a Stephen Spielberg fan...but you won't catch me watching War Horse!

Good luck with the viewing

:cry: :cry:
22 Feb 2014, 21:42
PennyForthem wrote: I am watching a more4 programme on the horses of WW1. Tissues at the ready.

I couldn't watch that, I refused to go and see Warhorse, can't bear sad animal stories, sad humans are OK but not sad animals (joke, honest!) :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Feb 2014, 22:05
Sad animals,its just unbearable..they are dumb and can't speak for themselves..i wish they were all treated with love and respect

Beanie of course it was Peter!was driving me mad..still a good looking guy x
Off to bed folks x night night x
image.jpg
Sleep tight xx ~
(22.38 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Previous 1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 64 of 134