The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

176 posts Page 6 of 12
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12 Next
Well, it is organised chaos Pariah really!! Everyone chips in with their food, drinks, cocktails, party tricks, canapes, and all of us from all over the globe virtually celebrate together! I have volunteered to 'make' hot weather festive puddings!
Pariah wrote: I wasn't on 5:2 forum last year and therefore didn't know about the party. Would someone kindly explain how it works? :?:

As Debs has said, we all get a bit silly and post lots and lots of photos of food and drink, Xmas decorations, etc. Toast one another, tell jokes, play party games, whatever we fancy. Try to be as silly as possible is probably the only guideline you need!
peebles wrote: @Lizbean,

I'll make sure we have enough wood for a roaring bonfire. And also to keep us warm, there will be hot cocoa spiked with Kalua, topped with homemade whipped cream. The red and green sugar sprinkles on top are optional.

@peebles now you're talking.
@carorees youve just reminded me..what was that game i think@callyannastarted,and it went on for ages!?
No, wasn't me CM but I think I know what you're referring to, was it the game where you had to give cryptic clues to guess the name of a town? May have been @wendydarling's idea?
Yes! That was it,Cally@callyanna x your memory is a lot better than mine! X
Glad to see we're all in the swing already!
I'm down for chutney, fig salami and savoury nibbles please!
Oh and I'll bring some great cheese!
Were you referring to @silverdarling Xmas Quiz @candicemarie?
Hi karen,no,Cally reminded me what it was...
A game where you had to give cryptic clues to guess the name of a town..we think it was @Wendy Darlings idea tho..or maybe @silverdarlings...it went on for page after page and was quite addictive x
What about this :bugeyes: :lol: :shock:
And these!!
original_chocolate-brussels-sprouts (Custom).jpg
original_chocolate-brussels-sprouts (Custom).jpg (54.69 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Oh I've seen those Brussels sprouts chocolates. Hmm funnily enough I don't fancy them.
Candy, I thought it was PennyForThem who devised the cryptic game. Maybe not. :confused:
Oh goodness, I'm on a mac tonight! All the keys are elsewhere, not where they should be. I'm so behind you all :curse:@peebles - Kalula is new to me, sounds wonderful. I'm sure I have enjoyed before without knowing. We need a garland for the fire mantlepiece, holly, ivy, conifer, berries, herbs and dried fruit, ribbons and oh and candles - anything missing? We put up our Christmas tree this evening. Very early for us, because DD is off to South Africa and I'm travelling up north for Xmas.
Nice moment to share. Anyone wish to cat sit in London?
Wow what a great line up of cocktails @rawkaren, no brainer for me. See the word mojito and I'm there with bells on. Never had a raspberry one so looking forward to it.
Will be making my crackers next weekend, after I've sourced enough fillers, may be picking up some free toiletries from a hotel this weekend. Always a good standby pressie that. :confused:

Not forgetting the extra special "bang" for the crackers which my boss will be supplying as he is a pyrotechnic maniac. Hope no one is too jumpy otherwise we may need some tenna lady on standby. Get those pelvic floor muscles in trim now........you have been warned. :dazed:
As I am all for choices I will add ducks to the goose and turkeys. I did a duck leg the other day and it's the most flavourful thing ever

I love the idea of the chocolate Brussels sprouts :heart:
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12 Next
176 posts Page 6 of 12