The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 19 of 27
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
16 Aug 2014, 10:32
Just did a telephone survey being conducted on behalf of the company that owns my fathers facility! Told them exactly as it is!
16 Aug 2014, 10:43
Very timely!!!
16 Aug 2014, 12:47
@bobshouse i hope you feel a bit better for telling it like it is! X
16 Aug 2014, 12:49
Yes, makes me feel I am winning at last! I think social services are worried about the media getting wind of the problems!
16 Aug 2014, 14:54
Hi @Bobshouse - I googled and found a West Sussex (think that's where your Dad is) case reported in the media 9 June, so yes they should be very aware and concerned things are not right and act! You will win, but blimey what a battle. Yes, say it as it is, things can only get better and you can get your life back and feel proud you have done the right thing even though others let you down :like: :heart: :clover:
16 Aug 2014, 14:59
I have a big advantage being a retired registered nurse! At least I have the right vocabulary and know how to be someones advocate! There was a big thing about a home in Crawley recently which is West Sussex. The home was closed and it was Bupa! With all the focus on dementia just now I am hopeful of getting what I want for my father.
17 Aug 2014, 18:09
Where oh where is Phil Not A Girl? @philxjr you better get back on that horse and gee up or it will be clippety clop round yr ear! :lol:
( i say this at risk of @Sue.Q saying i' m a big flirt,always chasing the men :smile: )
17 Aug 2014, 18:11
Seems many of us are struggling at the moment!
Am planning to be back on the wagon tomorrow.
17 Aug 2014, 18:15
Seems this year is one long struggle for lots of us Bob@Bobshouse
We always seem to be battling against the wrong messages our inner dialogue is giving us.. I do anyways :confused:
17 Aug 2014, 18:21
I have gained too much weight but somehow it is not a problem. I want to get back to fasting though for the health benefits.
17 Aug 2014, 18:27
:clover: Good. Luck with sorting out your dad don't let anyone get away with feeding you a load of bull!!! as you say you speak their lingo so your ahead on the game :clover: :clover: :clover:

Yes @Candicemarie You are a big flirt and you always notice when the men go AWOL you're such a tart :shock: :shock: :shock:
Come back @philxjr Please let us know you're OK at least
coz Candicemarie has a habit of making members disappear completely lost without a trace :shock: But not usually the MEN
No she ties them up and abuses them whenever she wishes. :shock:
17 Aug 2014, 18:29
I don't want to sound negative Bob @bobshouse coz i too am hopeful of health benefits too..but ive noticed my short term memory has gone alarmingly worse over the last 12 months :confused: maybe it wd have been the same or worse if i hadnt 5:2'd this last year,but it s a bit disappointing x
I think maybe yr idea of just concentrating on health benefits rather than focusing too much on weight loss might work well for you as it should take some pressure off x :like:
...and funnily enough,the same idea has flitted across my mind this weekend too X
17 Aug 2014, 18:30
@bobshouse. Don't know if you have ever had EMDR therapy, but you can watch this at home and don't need to go and find a therapist. Best listened through earphones. I find it really helpful when I'm feeling anxious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5IRwMqZSMg.
17 Aug 2014, 18:33
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @Sue.Q stop giving my secrets away! :wink: :lol: X
And have a look under that bed of yours hmm? All those stolen avatars..AND the toyboys locked up in your spare bedroom..there are quite a few guys from here we haven't heard from for a looooong while! bet thats where poor Phil's languishing right now!
17 Aug 2014, 18:42
NOPE I've just checked Phil isn't there :shock:
In fact none at all can't be bothered I've eaten far to much to show an interest in any man at all tonight :shock:
Roll on tomorrow's Determination Day fasting again willingly
are you in or out with your young man. :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27 Next
404 posts Page 19 of 27