The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

306 posts Page 20 of 21
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
Re: Starting the 30 Day Shred
09 Oct 2013, 12:27
missed this morning as I was sleepy and hungry - fast day yesterday.
BUT
I WILL do it tonight when I get home
then probably day 5 tomorrow in the evening another fast day
off friday- the weekend here- and back to mornings on Saturday
well, that's the plan
I find 6 days in a row tough especially when 3 of them are fast days.
BUT
i feel slimmer already and can see some definition in my stomach...
would love to lose the over hang at the brassiere line...
09 Oct 2013, 14:01
I've been very bad and I haven't started yet, I'm going to go and do level 1 day 1 NOW!!
09 Oct 2013, 15:36
day 4 done *engage smug mode*
waiting to see your report Nicky...
09 Oct 2013, 16:10
I did do my Level 2 workout as well yesterday evening - without weights so as not to kill myself too much - still sweated loads - but today I have been exhausted. I had quite a good walk earlier today but otherwise I'm going to make this a rest day. Have to be a bit careful with my M.E/CFS not to overdo it, and 30DS is a bit intense. Especially done twice in one day. Bit stoopid of me really. Still, I'll get back to it tomorrow and should complete Level 2 by the weekend :) Well done everyone, keep it up!
12 Oct 2013, 07:06
I'm on day 3, I'm a tiny bit sore but nothing like the first time around! This time I'm actually going to write down which days I do and when as I remember last time I lost count!

I weighed myself yesterday and had gained a kilo, I know it's normal but stil grrrrr!!
12 Oct 2013, 07:14
Yay Nicky! And do ca' canny whitelily ( go carefully)
I was actually just looking for the thread and thought it might have fallen off the end of the board, and here it is!
Missed Thursday, stayed cooried up in bed with Beloved as he was back from a business trip and had good intention to do it after work. That ended up being too late! Woops!
Diving yesterday so hard exercise a no no.
Done day 5 this morning and intend to do every morning through til next Fri and have that as a day off.
I really know that it has to be done in the morning before everything else....
Might need the wet fish at the side of the bed to slap me with in the morning :D
Just DO IT jane!
Keep at it ladies! :clover:
Ps did a weigh in this morning and was 300g up, had a drink of water, did the shred and weighed again- just to see. Back to what I was last week. Guess which one I recorded? I'll take it thanks- no shame as JM says!
14 Oct 2013, 08:43
I had an incredibly busy Friday and weekend. Felt shredded but not by JM lol!

Back to it today. Counting PT sessions as shred days, this is ten exercise days. Am bored with level 1 now so will try level 2 tomorrow. Just hoping my knee holds out; it's been very dodgy since I spent five hours in the car and sat static at a conference most of the day. The jump road bit really hurts.
15 Oct 2013, 10:38
Hi all! Loving this thread and now it has given me the urge to try this 30DS. I've found it on youtube and it doesn't say whether you have to do it everyday for the 30 consecutive days or not? Also I've read on here that there are 3 levels......so it's 10 days per level yes? Sorry to sound so vague! (& dull as dishwater!! Lol)
15 Oct 2013, 11:14
I'm not totally sure about how it's structured as I've never seen proper instructions from Jillian Michaels.
Howver, from reading around it seems that you do it 6 days continually , one day rest and back in.
Ten days of each level, so it actually works out more than 30 days but has 30 exercise days , if you follow.
My 30 days are stretching to nearer 40 now ... :confused: :bugeyes: :oops:
15 Oct 2013, 11:28
I'm doing my usual 300 day shred, I'm now on day 4 because the weekend is just impossible, so I've decided that I am doing every day Monday to Friday and the weekend off, which means that this is actually going to take 6 weeks.

Last time I tried to do 30 days straight and failed miserably, and really once I started giving myself days off for various reasons it was a slippery slope which led to me not knowing how many days I had done, so if you can I would say to plan when exactly you zre going to have a day off or allow yourself X amount of days total so that you actually get the 30 days done!
17 Oct 2013, 08:47
Well, I planed six days on, one off. It hasn't worked out like that since I started doing 30DS this time - out of 18 days I have done the DVD or been out with my trainer on 13 days :confused:

However

That's a lot more consistent than I have been for most of the last year, and I'm definitely seeing and feeling the results :smile:

Just done level 2 today for the first time. OMW its a killer :shock: I can barely manage the jump rope move in level one on a good day, and definitely can't do the double rope jump move in level 2. I did extra jumping jacks instead.
17 Oct 2013, 18:51
Hi, well done everyone. I ended up having a few days off in the end as I wasn't feeling very well, I;m going to start Level 3 now, I think I'll do the first workout in the level without weights at first to get back into it so it's not too much of a shock...
21 Oct 2013, 20:46
I had Sunday off as we had house guests, but squeezed in a session before they arrived Saturday so don't feel bad about it. Really didn't feel like working out today and was busy, busy, busy, but finally forced myself at 4pm and did feel better for it.

Keep on shredding!
22 Oct 2013, 10:24
I've done 2 official days of Level 3 (plus the one where I overdid it and killed myself - and had to take the best part of last week off :D)

Yay me. I've never had a track record of consistent exercise effort so I'm feeling smug now too.

I'm actually ENJOYING Level 3...am I mad...?

Will do 5 days this week, Mon-Fri - take the weekend off apart from my beloved Sunday Callanetics workout (something of a ritual for me now)...and hopefully do the same next week, then I will be done.

After that I'm toying with alternating the three levels for maintenance...at least 3 days a week...We shall see. If I'm feeling REALLY mad I may try and do the whole thing again, because I'm thinking that Christmas is looming closer and it would be great to shock my family, who live the other side of the country, when I go and stay with them!

EDIT: still no inches or weight lost though. My body is really in rebellion at the moment. However, the exercise makes me feel good, so for that reason alone I'll carry on.
25 Oct 2013, 07:45
Hi All.

I'm still doing ripped in 30, whitelily i had the same thought as you, I keep thinking about seeing all my family at Christmas! I've noticed a big difference in my tummy muscles with this one, i'm still a lot stronger!

hoping for a lot of changes by the time i've done this round :)
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
306 posts Page 20 of 21