The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

306 posts Page 21 of 21
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
Re: Starting the 30 Day Shred
25 Oct 2013, 09:16
I need to change my exercices habits and thought of trying it. I found the first level and decided to give it a go.

Also I found a lot of before/after pictures which really seems too good to be true as it really seems to reduce to belly size a lot. What do you think ? Are there really a lot of reasults ?

Also are you more morning or evening ? I am more a morning person for that kind of thing, I used to go for long walks at 5:30 AM. If I don't exercise first thing, I will find an excuse to not exercise at all :razz:
27 Oct 2013, 10:22
I can see my body shape changing through doing this program, Manderley :) I haven't lost inches or weight but my shape is different - I still have a fat belly but my belly button seems to be moving up my tummy, if that makes sense, so something is getting pulled in somewhere!

I exercise in the morning. I haven't been able to do the program within the 30 days - I think it's getting on for nearer 50 days in my case (!), but I've been as consistent as I can in doing it several times a week. I have noticed a change, so there is something in it. Good luck if you give it a try!
Re: Starting the 3h0 Day Shred
27 Oct 2013, 10:54
I found the exercises and will give it a try tomorrow morning. I read it's pretty hard, even the 1 level but I prefer 20 something hard minutes to 1h30 walk to have the same benefits.

I love the idea of the belly button moving :grin:
27 Oct 2013, 17:37
...just as long as it doesn't move up too high LOL :lol:. Anyway, yep - something good is going on!
01 Nov 2013, 14:12
One more workout to go then I'm done - and then on to maintenance! I'm thinking I'll do one workout of each level weekly, along with my Callanetics...and then maybe a bit of cardio on one or two of the other days if I feel up to it. I have a rebounder/mini trampoline that's been a bit neglected over the last month or two so I'll dust it off again.

Still no drastic visible change that I can see, but I feel it's made a difference...definitely got a bit more muscle definition going on, my shoulders look straighter and neck thinner...and of course there's the aforementioned migrating belly button LOL!

Hopefully my family will notice my changed shape at Christmas.
05 Nov 2013, 18:59
30DS all done! :victory:

- On to round 2 now :) I've decided this time to do 5 days at each level (with one or two rest days as needed) and then repeat the cycle again, so as to keep things a bit varied.

Level one suddenly seems hard again. Oh - I am doing it with heavier weights this time, plus I'm doing the cardio while holding weights - as you do in the Level 3 workouts.

Am I a mad woman? We'll see! :lol:
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
306 posts Page 21 of 21