The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

491 posts Page 15 of 33
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 33 Next
Walked the girls. Not sure how far it was, but used up loads of calories by stopping and taking photographs of Snowdrops...beautiful!
Ran 25kms. Las full week's training for the marathon. Lots of wind and hail, hopefully it will be easier next week when the weather forecast is milder.
I've managed two days in a row: Tuesday strength training and Wednesday HIT. HIT was a struggle after a long break. Instead of my usual 16 up 24 down for 20 minutes, I did that for 10, then 15up 45 down for 10 more. Still a good workout!
5.7 mile jog. Hilly, strong wind, no oomph.
Today I ran 1 mile (3rd time this week), went for a 2.5 mile stroll with a friend and did our 'short route' pub walk with OH. According to my Fitbit that comes to 10.1 miles. And it was a gorgeous day :smile:
Well done @SianS a mile's run is pretty impressive!
I walked the girls today. It felt like Spring was in the air. I think the girls enjoyed their walk Image
I' m sorry to say the only exercise ive had today is brushing up crumbs and sweeping my eyes round the room..oh and jumping to conclusions :lol:
Have had a particularly unhealthy day foodwise (WHY? ) ** shakes head in bafflement** x
Why indeed! What a naught Candy Cane :shock:
8k run in to work. Quite proud I did a morning run, usually I workout at lunchtime and then run home, but I have the dentist at lunch, and having Friday drinks after work so made myself get up and do it on way in. All done and dusted by 8 am
One Village Round. Remaining steps acquired on business in town (it helps if you leave your car in one place) and shifting and stacking logs.
Walked the girls again. The weather was beautiful. The girls really enjoyed it. I'm almost at the point where I won't have to put their coats on them. They'll love that! :wink:
I did 18.5 minutes of jogging today before I pulled up because my knee had a shooting pain up it.
4.5 mile walk - grey and wuthering again.
Walked the Edale Skyline with my big lad, 20 miles of hills and bogs and rocky tracks etc in a brisk wind and 7 hours, which I think knocks a big chunk off his PB because last time he was 11 (now 25).
In the good old days I did the circuit in 3h 30m or so, but that would have been in the early nineties I think. Still very pleased to keep going reasonably strongly until the last mile of downhill, which started to make me realize just how old I am getting. The new hip was great, even the old one did not complain too much today!
I hope your knee is ok, @Brand-ie!

@CreakyPete, is Edale Skyline across Kinder Scout or along the edge where all the weird rocks are? I used to live in Sheffield and have walked the edge a few times, but never across Kinder Scout. My favorite walk around there was Win Hill.

I'm not in the habit of reporting exercise before I do it, but I am off to the gym soon for strength training. I may try to do HIT later, too, since I've missed three days.
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 33 Next
491 posts Page 15 of 33