The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 9 of 148
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
01 Mar 2014, 12:02
Hope your meet goes well Beany, you mad March Beany you. :victory:
I am sort of celebrating.....ie smiling but not doing the weight loss jig.

Mondays weight 13.2st this mornings weight 13.0.

Seeing as I'm an optimist, I shall be calling this a 2lb loss for me this week.
@nursebean I think I will have to alter my signature, or shall I just keep quiet and admit to a 2lb loss ?
01 Mar 2014, 16:00
Well, I'm back from my MEet up. It wS such a lovely day for it, too. I met up with 5 peeps and we all chatted away together (not really any awkward silences). The good thing is that I don't feel too exhausted now. I thought I'd have to go to bed but feel pretty good...hoorah!

Well done for losing 2lb! Shows that 4:3 works for you :wink:

Are you having a good day so far?

Bean :smile:
01 Mar 2014, 16:41
Glad it was a nice meet up. Don't go overdoing it now, it's so lovely to read your positive comments.
I'm looking forward to a takeaway tonight. And tomorrow you will leave me for the next week, in fasting terms.
Went to class this morning, then took son and his girlfriend to pick up her brand new Vauxhal,, Adam, it's so cute. I got really mad (silently) with the sales man, he was absolutely rubbish, didn't even pop the bonnet to show her the oil and washer top up. So I waded in and said can I see under the bonnet.
Hubs then wanted to build our new greenhouse, but I managed to convince him to just check all he bits were there and shove it in the shed till the weather is warmer. So he decided to put the new radiators up but then didn't have a certain hexagonal Allen key. He measured it then popped to the shop, rang me I re measured then he came home with the wrong one. He went back for a smaller one which he then managed to get stuck inside. So now a new 13mm one from amazon is now coming next week.

Peace and quiet now he's gone to the driving range.

I've fessed up about my scales on the smart challenge thread, and am going to log my losses from now. Otherwise I will be constantly disappointed.
I've had my beloved poached eggs on a slice of 50/50 and a full fat yoghurt. Plus a couple of toffee cup cakes.
Ooh that was a long post. My in laws had a super time in New Zealand. They do so well for 79 yrs old.
01 Mar 2014, 18:45
Ooh what takeaway are you having?

It's funny, but I haven't bean able to eat as much as I normally do on fast days...despite great efforts! Has my stomach really shrunk? Oh I do hope so :) I feel so full at the moment I'm looking forward to tomorrow's fast :wink:

I'd love to have seen you wading in with the sexist salesman...very amusing, but good for you!

Isn't it quiet tonight? Hello? Is anybody there?...

Bean :confused: :shock:
02 Mar 2014, 09:36
Good morning Bean.
I hope you have a good fast today, we're now out of sync :cry:

Roast lamb tonight. No pud as we don't do puds!

Shock horror.......
I will not be running today, i actually don't feel like it, don't know why!
I may go for a river walk in the sunshine. We live within walking distance of the river which goes into Ely.
It's ironing afternoon here for me.
Had a coupe of cups of tea, all is quiet in the house kids still asleep. Hubs on the pooter, sun shinning in the window. :cool:

We had chicken kebabs, and I had two big red wines.
So of i get someone to lick the choc off can I have a finger of fudge?
I shall make some tomato and lentil soup later, which I take to work and have a mug of at lunchtimes.
I am continuing with 4.3 this week. And I hope 11.7 comes to you very soon @nursebean
02 Mar 2014, 11:55
Oh what a lovely image I have of the Oates' household this morning! An idyllic Sunday morn :wink:

Don't worry, we'll be back in sync next week :smile:

You are so good with your cooking aren't you. What a healthy soup that sounds. I managed to make toasty Thins yesterday with cheese and tomato...very filling, but I felt chuffed that I was able to prepare it for everyone. I got my high stool out!

The heavy coat has returned today which has left me lifeless but I had a wonderful day yesterday and knew I would probably suffer for it :cry: HOWEVER, I weighed 11:8 this morning which, if my theory is right, means that tomorrow I should weigh 11:6 :shock: this brings me back to less than my pre-Christmas weight...so all is good in the hood :wink:

Ooh a river walk...how lovely. Hope the sun shines for you and Oatsey? Good luck with the ironing! xx

Bean :starving:
02 Mar 2014, 11:59
Ah @nursebean my tum turned over when i read " heavy overcoat"...
Was thinking of you a few days ago when i had it :(
Its lifting now from me..do you think we have to share it and take turns :(
( No ooooooo we refuse to! )
Sending Marshmallow Hugs X take it easy and rest up. X
image.jpg
(26.8 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
02 Mar 2014, 12:02
Oh Candy, that's so sweet! Thank you xx

02 Mar 2014, 12:13
I'm eating like a crazy woman already today, basically because the hubs made me a bacon toastie, only one slice of bread and two bacon. Just had a packet of cheese and onion and a yoghurt. I'd better hit that ironing board quick before I find something else to eat. ahhhh

@nursebeanat least you have the good memory of yesterday, we are foolish sometimes and go a bit bonkers when we are feeling bright and cheery.

So today take it easy with a cadburys caramel.......oh no that's chocolate again.

I'm off. :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 21:31
I guess you must be eating for me too :confused: I've finished my food for the day: chicken and asparagus risotto with cabbage plus 6 pieces of orange. All in all 422 calories. Not a bad day eating wise...but a bit of a lazy day...plus it's raining now :bugeyes:

Looking forward to weighing 11:6 tomorrow and then sinking my teeth into some breakfast :smile:

So, for some reason today I have thought about a finger of fudge AND a Cadburys caramel. Can't think WHERE those thoughts came from! :wink: xx

02 Mar 2014, 21:37
Great feeling when your fasting day is over isnt it jelly bean!@nursebean
Tomorrow you can sink yr teeth into some sizzling sausages if you wish! X
03 Mar 2014, 09:11
It's wonderful no Candy Candy! But no sausages today...just cauliflower cheese with bacon, mushrooms and just delicious food...can't wait!

I'm very pleased with myself today because I weighed in at 11:6, my BMI is now 25.71! I Bean is BACK ON TRACK!

Good luck with your fast today Oatesy xx

Bean :smile:
03 Mar 2014, 09:17
Go go Beanie! well done for hanging in there and seeing a great loss x
03 Mar 2014, 09:24
Thanks @Callyanna it's great being less than my pre-Christmas weight, but it's funny how long it takes to lose weight and yet so easy to put it on...doh!

Anyway, Bean is back!

Bean :cool:
03 Mar 2014, 12:58
Well done my Beany buddy. You knew it. Is your BMI now green on your tracker?
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 9 of 148