2209 posts Page 8 of 148
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
27 Feb 2014, 21:56
Well you didn't have to send the hailstorm my way...how rude!! :frown:

Bean :wink: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:
27 Feb 2014, 22:42
See you in the morning Beany in the Friday fasting tent. I'm weighing in on sat morning. @pennyforthem:like: :clover: :like: :clover: hope that's ok for my Easter challenge weigh in report as it will be my last fast of the week.
27 Feb 2014, 23:37
Didn't see any pineapple at the Brazilian place - they did have a tray of what looked like plastic representations of their desserts though! Didn't give it a second thought as was stuffed! Been for supper on the way home tonight and had a very virtuous steak salad - literally leaves, cherry toms, steak and some mustard dressing - while hubs had monster fish and chips, which he couldn't finish so I picked the fish out of the batter to help him out! Sorry - starting to feel like an intruder in the tent - probably should've posted most of this elsewhere!
28 Feb 2014, 06:07
YOu look lovely in that pic Caroline :heart:
28 Feb 2014, 06:23
So this is where you've all snuck off to! Love the ADF Mon to Fri!!! If I was at home I couldn't do this though, too much fun to be had!
28 Feb 2014, 07:29
It's dangerous territory isn't it @Debs? More than one feast day in a row? Just leads to sorrow me thinks!

@Carieoates I am actually getting nervous about tomorrow's weigh-in. If the scales don't say 11:7 me lady, I shall scream and scream and scream until I'm sick! :curse: but, hey, here's to positive thinking!

Enjoy your Friday fast xx

Bean :starving:
28 Feb 2014, 11:14
Good morning it's Friday yaaaaaaay. So this is my official start to the weekend.
I am thinking about how the lovely @Moogie is doing?
I'm also hoping that @madcatlady is getting those batteries for her scales. You are very welcome here dear.
Hello @Debs let's see how long I can last on 4.3 again. Hey!

This is my dilemma everyone and I'm really not sure what to do about it.
I had to move my scales.....shock horror....they were in our en suite, the numbers were all over the place, on carpet. They are now in the spare bedroom on laminate.
On Monday they read 13.2 st !

Now that's a massive difference to what I've been used to seeing.

Do I ?
1. Enter this into my progress tracker? (Don't want to affect the communities stats)
2. Log it until I get to where I was then start updating my tracker (am I then cheating)
3. Change my Easter challenge goal? (To losing 8lb from now)

4. Throw my scales out of the bloomin window.

Answers on a Postcard please.......

Beany we can scream together. "Ready steady GO"...........
28 Feb 2014, 12:14
Firstly I'd like to second your thoughts about @Moogie and hope that each day brings much improvement xx

Secondly, I don't think the new position of the scales is any good. Is your laminate flooring that squishy stuff or wood? Either way, can you put the scales on concrete somewhere? Have you actually double checked that the scales are working?

The other thing to think about is the fact that you've been doing an awful lot of exercise lately. Could it be that you've gained I. Muscle weight only? I'm sure there must be some simple explanation like this because I just Can't, I WONT believe you've put on that much!

Oh, if I was you I wouldn't put it on your progress tracker...not yet...too disheartening.

I'm in a similar dilemma and am wondering if I should change my Easter target to 11 stone instead of 10:13, because I don't think it's gonna be physically possible at the blimin slow rate I'm going.

Yes, @Carieoates I think I'm gonna join you in that scream :curse:

I take it you're not working today :confused:

28 Feb 2014, 12:29
We have a restaurant similar to that called carnivores, they have a kind of stillage over an open fire pit where they place joints of meat on swords then the waiters walk around with the swords and a carving knife and carve a slice or two directly onto your plate. The twist is that they have all kinds of game, from kudu to zebra and even a bit of crocodile.

They put a little flag on the table and when you surrender and knock over the flag they bring desert.

Can be a bit touristy but actually loads of fun, only thing is when you get to bed you feel like you swallowed a cannon ball trying to digest that lot. :grin:
28 Feb 2014, 12:33
No I don't work Fridays. :grin: :grin: :grin:
I've been to class, Shopping has come, so now it's shower time.

I've stripped three double beds. Phew.... Just got to keep busy, fasting days at home can be hard for me, real hard.
The laminate is woody, the numbers do bother me but I'd rather be honest and see real loss rather than upsy daisy ones. Does that make sense. They're reading 13.08 now, so tomorrow may be a nice weigh in after today's fast and sat morning class.

So I will prob have two oxo's when I've showered. It's usually poached egg on toast time now :frown:
Are you looking forward to tomorrow or will you be a stressy Beany?
Judging by your recent posts I get the feeling that you're feeling a lot more spritly, energetic and generally happy. :oops:
28 Feb 2014, 13:08
brian1 wrote: We have a restaurant similar to that called carnivores, they have a kind of stillage over an open fire pit where they place joints of meat on swords then the waiters walk around with the swords and a carving knife and carve a slice or two directly onto your plate. The twist is that they have all kinds of game, from kudu to zebra and even a bit of crocodile.

They put a little flag on the table and when you surrender and knock over the flag they bring desert.

Can be a bit touristy but actually loads of fun, only thing is when you get to bed you feel like you swallowed a cannon ball trying to digest that lot. :grin:

@brian1 that sounds like great fun, local to me we have a steak house which serves ostrich, alligator, impala, etc etc.
28 Feb 2014, 16:01
I've changed my mind. I'm having a mushroom omelet with the prawns on the side. @nursebean enjoy your Cajun chicken!
28 Feb 2014, 19:08
It was delish! My Cajun chicken that is. D'you know, I spent some time today looking up possible future recipes from my new low-carb book...on a fast day! Can you BELIEVE it? I've just got such willpower :wink:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow in a way but am a bit trepadacious...it's gonna be hard just driving there, let alone chatting with strangers...so I may well be a silent Bean for a while after that :sleepy:

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow Oatsey and hope that the scales will be somewhat kinder to you :smile: xx

28 Feb 2014, 20:35
Yum Ostrich steaks are soooo good if prepared properly.
01 Mar 2014, 09:33
I guess Ostrich is quite a lean meat isn't it?

Well good morning buddy! Its so lovely here. The sun is shining and March has arrived (hence the March Hare!)

How was the weigh-in today? Dare I ask? Mine was disappointing (11:8). Had hoped it would be 11:7 but whats a pound between friends eh?

I'm off now to get ready for my little social today. Feeling very Spring-like today so am pretty positive about it all. Will report back later :neutral:

Have a fab day!

Bean :cool:
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 8 of 148