The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 13 of 148
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
08 Mar 2014, 09:20
Paralympics.... Yet again I am in a trance, they are super human beings.
See you all later, I'm out.
08 Mar 2014, 17:56
Look what @Wendydarling bought for us all. When can I eat it @nursebean ?
image.jpg
08 Mar 2014, 17:57
Oh yummmeee! Enjoy it girls!
08 Mar 2014, 18:55
Oh what?! That's just torture

Bean :shock:
08 Mar 2014, 20:03
Mmmmmm choccie! Xx
08 Mar 2014, 22:25
@nursebean I have a cunning plan......
shall we plan our meals for the next week together ?
Unless you've bought them already of course.
I can adapt mine as I have most basic ingredients.

As I am so sad to see "yuk yuk yukkity yuk" for your main/only meal of the day. :starving:
09 Mar 2014, 07:35
Ooh we could do! I tend to have M&S meals, though...unless you have simple meals you want to make. I am planning on making the Hairy meatloaf at some stage. Have you made that before? Let me know your plan for this week...

Am having pancakes this morning to celebrate my 3 pounds loss this week...yes 3 POUNDS!! So pleased with that! Oh yes, I don't know what possessed me to buy that awful Heinz Big Soup stew and dumplings! Man Alive! It was horrific!

Look forward to hearing your food ideas!

Oh and by the way...your buddy Bean...has got gingery/grey hair :shock: :shock:

Bean :heart:
09 Mar 2014, 07:48
187 posts in 20 days? I agree, you guys are mad.
09 Mar 2014, 08:52
Bean 3lb that's brilliant well done indeed. I forgot to weigh yesterday before going out wit girls.
I was asked by stowie to stand up and show everyone myself as like usual people can't believe I'm the weight I am. Got rocks in my pockets.
Anyway back to hair and menu planning. Is it ginger as you've stripped another colour off?

This is what I was thinking about having this week.
To be honest I'm not great at following recipies, so you go ahead with the hairy food and I can do a version

Monday. Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow low fat cheese triangles (x2) wrapped in Parma ham. With ratatouille made from tomatoes, pepper, courgette, onion. Or if it's easier roast these veg in the oven with a splash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Wednesday. Gammon steak with sweet potato wedges and salad

Friday. Dunno yet. Maybe mushroom and onion omelet with a mackerel fillet. Which is what I had last friday in the end as my daughter shared my omelet with me.

Days inbetween I will be having Lasagna and chicken breast with Cajun.

So what do you think.
09 Mar 2014, 09:08
I think it all sounds lush.....Mmmmm

Ballerina x :heart:
09 Mar 2014, 09:16
Sharing menu plans is a great idea. Brilliant, thanks for that. But men planning? Now you're talking :lol: and yes, I can vouch for @carieoates she does have rocks in her pockets :smile:
09 Mar 2014, 09:31
Wendy Darling wrote: Sharing menu plans is a great idea. Brilliant, thanks for that. But men planning? Now you're talking :lol: and yes, I can vouch for @carieoates she does have rocks in her pockets :smile:

Ha ha thanks, sorted.
09 Mar 2014, 16:32
Wow 19.5 degrees here today. Been out in the garden most of the afternoon, without socks!!!!....Bliss.
Had to put a little fence up so that the chooks can't get onto the deck. We call it the poop deck when they manage to get on there.
I've dismantled the old plastic zip up greenhouse. Gathered all the seedling trays, mowed the grass back front and side. Cleaned out the chooks. Now it's time to put the roast on, I've downgraded it to roast lamb, potato wedges and salad. The heating has been off all day, and the upstairs windows and back door open too.
Poor hubs gone to golf and has left his fitbit at home so now I'm thrashing him. :oops:

So my @nursebean I bet your girls have been walked well today. Mu weight was still 12.12, so 2lb loss again this week. :oops:
09 Mar 2014, 17:04
You're doing well in there the two of you.....it's GREAT! I think it's time for a photo of the hair Beanie!!!!
09 Mar 2014, 17:53
Yes come on Beaniebops! :cool: give us a glimpse :shock:

Loving the new avatar @Auriga
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 13 of 148