The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 15 of 148
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
10 Mar 2014, 09:16
Bean,@Sue.Q has accused me of taking debs avatar for my "ever growing collection"..she is just trying to divert the finger of suspicion from herself if you ask me! :razz: :lol: :grin: ! just coz i " borrowed" her rosette a while ago! :wink:
10 Mar 2014, 10:07
Who's gone and done a runner with my avatar?? :cry:
10 Mar 2014, 15:35
Woopsy. This won't do at all.
I've been mega hungry today. Had a salad with tuna at lunch today as I was feeling rather giddy. Just got home and had a handful of nuts. I'm not saying I've blown my fast but it's not been my usual fast day. Stuffed chicken breast and ratatouille later before my class. It'll be a low day, but not as low as 576 cals as it should be.
10 Mar 2014, 15:41
I know what you mean @carieoates
It's discombobulating isn't it when a F & R day goes slightly awry ( nearly said pear shaped but don't want to remind self i am a bell/spoon shape :confused: )
However,it is still a very very very good day for you ,long as you dont blow it totally,as all the stuff is nutritious,plus you'll exercise later!
So its still a fast day so hang on in! X :like:
10 Mar 2014, 15:42
Debs wrote: Who's gone and done a runner with my avatar?? :cry:

I think a runner Bean took it!just sayin.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 Mar 2014, 15:56
CandiceMarie wrote:
Debs wrote: Who's gone and done a runner with my avatar?? :cry:

I think a runner Bean took it!just sayin.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious. @Candicemarie
Yes it's not often I feel like I did today, I'm craving bread, cooked some of those part bake rolls for the kids this morning. Thank god they've eaten them all.
I have to eat by 5.30 today so as not to throw up on class :sick:
10 Mar 2014, 16:45
Oh drat that's the second time that's happened...I write a message and then lose it. I'll let my cousins entertain you while I prepare to write it AGAIN! :curse:

Bean :starving:
10 Mar 2014, 16:54
Anyway, what I wanted to say was don't worry too much my little buddy. Any extra calories you have today will soon be swallowed up by your exercise. Just put some welly into it tonight and burn those calories to smithereens!

Er, Candy? I don't think this Bean is really pregnant. Wait a minute...THERE'S @Debs' avatar! :shock:

image.jpg
(23.85 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
10 Mar 2014, 17:00
I am laughing Beanie that's SO funny.... poor Debs's avatar! Where do you find them. :victory:
10 Mar 2014, 17:04
Did you eat Debs then or was IVF involved. :confused:
Thanks Bean I know it'll be alright on the night. I love knowing what you look like as now when I'm chatting with you I'm seeing you face, does that make sense at all......?
How's the hair doin?
10 Mar 2014, 20:42
Oh dear Oatesy...are you SURE you like "picturing me"? Don't have nightmares now!! :shock:

So? How did your exercise go? And, more importantly, did you manage to refrain from overeating?!

Well, our fast is drawing to an end. I've found it easy and haven't bean hungry at all. I ate my four cheese ravioli and added some cabbage and cauliflower, which all came to 396! Am not hungry now so will refrain from using any more calories. Hey! You'll never believe it but I'm even watching Mary Berry...she's doing something rather wonderful with salmon...now I'm salivating!

10 Mar 2014, 21:30
Oh that made me laugh! As does yoga bean every time i see him ! X
11 Mar 2014, 03:14
Between watching the postings of @nursebean and @CandiceMarie, no one around here needs TV or movies! Where DO you get all this stuff??
11 Mar 2014, 07:29
Can't believe I didn't switch my ipad on all last night. Was watching tv with hubs. Anyway, salad with mackerel for lunch and then lasagna for dinner. Again.!!!!, prob with some more ......salad.,I may treat myself to a glass of Shiraz too. Got my nail appointment at 5 aswell. See you later have a lovely day.
11 Mar 2014, 08:29
Oh come in, you and I have for to try making the hairy lasagne at some stage! It seems lasagne is pretty popular with us doesn't it!!

Thanks @wendyjane glad we entertain (hey! That rhymes :) ) No candy Candy and me seem to be on the same wavelength. I'm waiting for the day when we post the same picture...scary, hey! :shock:

Well here we are back on our feast day. I've just realised that it's gonna be very tight getting to my Easter goal on time. I so hope I can do it!

Am not sure what's on the cards today food-wise, but I'm quite tempted to bleach my hair today and get the next stage over with. Then I need to leave the Manic Panic Virgin Snow in to get rid of the yellow and turn it white! Hmm I've never bean white before (apart from the grey) so am not sure it'll suit me, although everyone has always said I'm too pale for dark hair...so I might just get away with it. Watch this space...

Anyway, have a good day today old buddy, d'yer hear?

Bean :smile: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 15 of 148