The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 14 of 148
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
09 Mar 2014, 17:56
I'm going to upload a couple of pics to our meet up thread of our lunches.
09 Mar 2014, 19:11
Ok, well don't say I didn't warn you! Actually, the new colour is hard to show in the photo...wait until I dye it white :wink:

Sorry, they are sideways...don't know how to rotate them :confused:

Bean :oops:
09 Mar 2014, 19:31
Oh you are so pretty Beanie! What big eyes you have and lovely skin!
09 Mar 2014, 20:03
Helllllllllllo Beanie how good to see you! So THAT'S what a Beanster looks like! Very pretty!xxx
Its funny seeing you ,coz i realise,you look just as i imagined you :0)
09 Mar 2014, 20:06
Oh thank you @Callyanna you've made my day! :heart:

@Carieoates not sure about meals for this week. I think I need a bit of time to prepare! I usually just get a ready meal out the night before and then I don't have to think about food until I eat it at around about 5...a little bit later if I can hold out! Tomorrow, for example, I think I'll go for four cheese ravioli! And I'll add some veg.

So that I'm not a totally boring buddy maybe we could cook a chosen dish on the same day. I've had such a good week and am still on a good run. I hope to cook a Hairy meatloaf this week!

How you doing today my lil bud?

Bean xx
09 Mar 2014, 20:07
Are you saying I look like a Bean Candy?! :wink:

Bean :heart:
09 Mar 2014, 21:55
Heelllooo. Beany. "how You Doin" said like Joey off friends, oh how I loved that programme.

A pleasure to meet you finally. And what a great smile you have too. You can always tell a nice person as they smile with honesty.

Regarding food....just let me know when and what, just putting it out there what I'm having just in case you fancy or indeed can do something similar.

So the mega hair colouring has begun. How exciting. And look at how many different ways you can take a photo. I'm useless at it. Have to get my lolly (nickname for my daughter Lauren) to do it.
I have to go round madcatladys house to sort her pics out apparently. So have you had a nice day in the gorgeous sunshine?
10 Mar 2014, 00:44
nursebean wrote: Are you saying I look like a Bean Candy?! :wink:

Bean :heart:

Nooooo ..no candy Candy's sayin you look like eye candy not a can of beans candy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 Mar 2014, 06:27
Hi Beanie bobs! you look great! and it agree with Callyanna, you do have lovely big eyes. The hair looks good as well. Isn't it SO lovely to see folk, makes things much less forummy and much more personal.

Ballerina x :heart:
10 Mar 2014, 06:29
BEAN!!!!! Here you are! You look fab dahhling....... Thanks for posting :heart: :heart: :heart:
10 Mar 2014, 07:17
See you a bit later Ms Bean, when I can get on the wifi at work I will check in. :oops:
10 Mar 2014, 08:28
Good morning! And what a lovely, bright morning it is!

Still feeling good at the moment...had a great week last week...long may it last! Will probably take the girls for a lovely stroll this morning and then I'm thinking I may bleach my hair (if the rest of my equipment arrives today). I'm eager to get the pink on!! Watch this space.

Thank you everyone for your comments about my fizogg. I feel really pleased, actually, because when I look back at old photos I realise I've lost a lot of weight in my face. I seem to have cheekbones now...hoorah!!

Look forward to hearing about your day, Oatesy! What was it you were eating tonight? Stuffed chicken? Sounds yummy!

Speaky soon.

Bean :starving: :heart:
10 Mar 2014, 08:46
Good morning young Bean!
Glad you feeling top of the pops x
And remember,pink makes the boys wink! :wink:
image.jpg
(25.79 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
10 Mar 2014, 08:48
Oh bean, how lovely to see you!!!! You are what I imagined too!!! ANd don't you DARE put your old bean back up, you look very young!!
10 Mar 2014, 08:58
Aw wow am very touched by such lovely comments..thank you so much everyone! Thanks for the pinkness Candy! Gotta go white first...the scary part :shock:

@Debs thank you for saying I look young, that's really made my day! Trouble is, as I think you've probably guessed, I act young too :wink:

By the way Debs...your avatar is still missing. Has anyone seen it?!

Bean :starving: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 14 of 148