The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 131 of 148
Previous 1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
05 May 2015, 11:51
Oh I know, I wrote that in silly o'clock. Woke at 2.30 and that was it! Never mind.
Pinky promise day. Back in fast mode. Nothing to eat until tonight when I am planning on having a veggie sausage with eggy bread. Hoping I'll have some calories left over for something else!
Good luck today and well done for doing a backtoback xx
05 May 2015, 17:11
@RedRobin, thought I'd continue this here rather than the fasting today thread, wouldn't want to bore our mates.
We did the usual touristy bit around Orlando which in hindsight was not what we really enjoy. We don't like theme parks abut seeing as we were there we wanted to "do them" Kennedy space centre tour was fabulous and I got an accidental photo of a bald eagles. Then next headed down to Miami, wasn't impressed but the sights of the expensive cars and the airboat ride were great. We then headed south to key largo, not for long enough, then worked our way back up north Orlando via maple and Clearwater. We loved the last bit didn't have enough time to stay longer. So a return will have to be planned without the tourist traps of the East Coast. I am a hot bod and the temps were just right for me, it didn't feel humid at all. I suppose it's because we were coastal based,
05 May 2015, 22:02
Here's our Convalescing Kitty
He spends most of his time in his cage but they place him on the bean bag for a change of scene
He seems happier than we thought.i guess coz he's unwell, he is content to be quiet.
He's just got his new harness and lead so next will be five minute walks! X
image.jpg
Hai Aunty Bean and Oates x
image.jpg (24.07 KiB) Viewed 342 times
07 May 2015, 13:59
Oh Candy! Sorry (I obviously missed a day somewhere!) Oh look at that little King! Bless his little cotton socks. He's not looking too bad at all is he. I guess he must feel pretty sore...but he's getting so much love. Ah give him an Aunty Bean hug xxxx
So how's it going today? I'm fasting and haven't eaten and won't eat until around about 7 ish (trying to increase the fasting time) when I shall sink my teeth into a seafood linguine!
How did your backtoback go Candy?
I must say I've got quite a headache today. Maybe I haven't had enough fluids. Hey ho!
Hope you're both having a great day, despite the fact that winter seems to be making a re-appearance!
Bean xx
07 May 2015, 14:50
@nursebean Beano..our Tiger Teddy is getting a bit fat coz so inactive compared to when he's well!
He's slowly improving day by day
Weather's gorgeous here today..yesterday was dreadful,like midwinter and ruined yet another brolly with it turning inside out in the wind!...but,been to vote minus a coat today and met DD for a cawfee
Well done on fasting.. I havent quite kept the pinky prom as my B2B turned into a more 1000 cal dau..still quite good tho eh!..as usual,when life got a bit stressful, i ate more ( long story!)
Will deffo try harder with my PP! X hope yr headache moves on fast xx
07 May 2015, 16:29
I know exactly how Ziggy feels :wink:
Oh so far I'm keeping my Pinky Promise. Tuesday was a great fast (mainly due to me feeling sick after using one cal oil that was 2 years out of date!) Today I've kept myself busy and so far haven't eaten a bean :starving:
Don't worry, though...you'll soon be back on the old fasting horse xx
07 May 2015, 16:45
I think I've been a good girl today. A few prawns midday and then a chicken and veg stir fry no noodles. So a very low carb day aswell.
Just wondered if you two were thinking of coming to London in July for afternoon tea with some of us?
I will only know when my head hits the pillow and my tummy starts shouting at me if I've had a low enough cal day.
07 May 2015, 22:38
That was a good day foodwise @carieoatesmHope your tum doesn't grumble and lets you sleep..lots of protein,was it a fast day ..i hope so,coz sounds v low cal as well as low carb
London..wd love to come but healthwise its not feasible..cant even make it to an afternoon tea up here..ivebeen for a cuppa once,then gone home when the others went for food...shame coz i am quite a sociable soul and interested in everyone,but i get drained very fast..mentally am even worse than physically.
I am a people person but have to live vicariously thru photos of get togethers on here!
One day it WILL be different and better for me n Bean and Phyl xx
08 May 2015, 06:32
I was hoping you'd be able to make it Candy as it's about time we saw your happy face again.
It was indeed a fast day and my gun was a bit shouty, but the feeling doesn't keep me awake the sound does though. I now have earplugs for light sleepers and my sleep is even better than before now. I'm not an insomniac, but my ears haven't really switched off after having the children to listen out for.
My oldest was 19 yrs old yesterday. Wow do I feel old......and when he's 21 my youngest will hit 16. That'll be one to celebrate jointly. Must start planning now.
I like tues, thurs fasting it's a nice shake up of my system.
So who's watching the news this morning....
08 May 2015, 06:53
Morning all! I actually weighed myself this morning (don't know why). I'm now 12 stone. I just wish I could get to 11 something soon. Still, now I'm on a new fasting system maybe it'll just fly off.
As for London, I echo Candy's words. I live vicariously too so we will both have to look forward to seeing your photos
So...looks as though Tories will have a majority! I just hope they don't bring fox hunting back :confused:
Enjoy munch day xx
08 May 2015, 15:21
@carieoates your children may now be growing up but youre FAR from old! X
@nursebean i pray for no return to foxhunting..
I think 12 stone is fine Bean,long as youre not 4'11'" which i dont think you are..
Honestly i wd be doing cartwheels if i was 12 stone..but i know its all relative..and anyway my days of cartwheels and backflips are long gone! :grin:
Horrid day but just bean to DDs for Flapjack Friday
Lovely to see my little Tiger Tim..he was having turkey for his lunch x
08 May 2015, 22:08
Hey beany I can't wait to get to 11 something that would make my year, my fastiversay is again in sight, 11 something before our London meet would also be a nice target.
Shame you can't be there but I understand why, :heart:
11 May 2015, 06:38
I'm back to MWF as it fits in with my training schedule. So here we go let's hope I can knuckle down and get to goal before the summer.
12 May 2015, 07:07
Yes I was going to do 4:3 this week but it was my dad's birthday yesterday and I don't like to fast on birthdays ;). We went to Southsea where we had a lovely time, especially Min who just loved chasing the giant black birds...Ravens or rooks, something ,I've that. She was so funny!
I've bean really good the past few days and keep thinking it would be great to join you guys in July. But I don't know how I'll be then. Don't suppose I can be "pencilled" in?
We came home yesterday to find a huge delivery had arrived. I'd ordered these candy bowl holders thinking they were little things that sit in your desk...only to find they were HUGE Oh dear! We really are going to struggle with where to put them :(
So it's lots of sorting for me today. What are you two up to? xx
12 May 2015, 08:23
Morning Beans and Oates
Oh beano thanks for getting me those bowl holders!sadly most things Candy related are big rather than small..belly,bum,nose etc :confused:
I hope you can return them wihtout too much trouble
Belated birthday wishes to Bean Senior ( Seanior) x
Previous 1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 131 of 148